[Kato Work] Fight Club leather jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes he already did the motorcycle shirt. But I don't think everyone here has already one.
So I will add the interest for the shirt and pants on the first post.

What are the ideas for a full outfit? Iminime's Lou's Tavern shirt and pants can be improved upon; mainly the penguin shirt because the pants are already near perfect as they are IMO. A Kato red leather on top of those would make a very solid set.

I'm definitely in for the jacket but if he goes with the full Lou's Tavern look, I may be in for the shirt too (if he'll be selling them a la carte like the Indy set).

If he goes with a completely different look full outfit that includes the red jacket (like Rainman's), I may be interested depending which it is. I already have his motocross shirt.

What body is this going to be for? The iminime set was made for a TTM19 equivalent. Not sure if most people here have the Iminime set and were originally looking to upgrade the jacket, but I think either way most sculpts that are out there are neckless

What are the ideas for a full outfit? Iminime's Lou's Tavern shirt and pants can be improved upon; mainly the penguin shirt because the pants are already near perfect as they are IMO. A Kato red leather on top of those would make a very solid set.

I'm definitely in for the jacket but if he goes with the full Lou's Tavern look, I may be in for the shirt too (if he'll be selling them a la carte like the Indy set).

If he goes with a completely different look full outfit that includes the red jacket (like Rainman's), I may be interested depending which it is. I already have his motocross shirt.

What body is this going to be for? The iminime set was made for a TTM19 equivalent. Not sure if most people here have the Iminime set and were originally looking to upgrade the jacket, but I think either way most sculpts that are out there are neckless

I'd like to know also which one this is catered to.
I have Ttm-19 with kato motocross shirt on my Rainman Tyler.
And I have the iminime Tyler, and I don't know if it's just me, but the iminime looks skinnier than ttm19.
It actually looks better in my opinion than the ttm19 which I feel is slightly a little more buff for Pitt's physique in FC.

Contact Dreamworks Production for that outfit.

How do I get in touch with them? They already did it?

And Fullmetal will make the glasses anytime if you contact him

I know, but the price for a single piece is way higher than on a run of 10, for example. If we could gather more interested, better.

I know, but the price for a single piece is way higher than on a run of 10, for example. If we could gather more interested, better.
Facebook.....This is the outfit
7e3123dfc817d42be54bb187c7e67526.jpg

Full metals run glasses were maybe $10-20 cheaper....not a big discount at all.

Last edited:

i bought glasses last week. it was shipped next day, so i guess they must have ready stock.

Hey,

I finally got an answer from Kato. He wants to have 20 orders fully paid upfront.
That's very unlikely that we get to that point until we won't reach at least 30 interests here.

Anyway if he told me that earlier I wouldn't even have started this thread.
I asked him some time ago if he needs a deposit or something and he said no:
deposit_no.png

I asked him how I should collect the money if he didn't tell me a final price. No answer to that.

Last edited:
WTH?!!! I thought that was the whole purpose of getting 20 people
So now he cant even be bothered to make a proto unless we pay in full? :slap
We dont even know which body he wants to use, how much the final price is gonna be.

Wow, that's not good news. I don't recall him ever working like this before. I mean, if he wants to be paid in full after he shows a proto I'd get that, but paid in full before a proto shown??

I'd like to know also which one this is catered to.
I have Ttm-19 with kato motocross shirt on my Rainman Tyler.
And I have the iminime Tyler, and I don't know if it's just me, but the iminime looks skinnier than ttm19.
It actually looks better in my opinion than the ttm19 which I feel is slightly a little more buff for Pitt's physique in FC.

You're right, the 19 is a bit too buff for Tyler but the problem has always been it's the lesser of all evils out of the widely available options. Even fully clothed his shirts usually require a muscle neck (which is why basically all Tyler sculpts out there are neckless), and most bodies with that neck also have buff sculpted muscle arms (19's and similar).

Ideally, a muscle neck/torso with TTM21 arms would be perfect for a fully clothed Tyler. That's the formula HT used for Banner but those bodies are nearly extinct now. Too bad there isn't a KO of that recipe yet

The 19 is better suited for a tank-top version, and while even still it's a little too buff, it does have more definition than the Solo or Stark bodies which is a better fit for Tyler. Unfortunately, any way you slice it there's always a compromise when sourcing a body for Tyler.

Facebook.....This is the outfit
7e3123dfc817d42be54bb187c7e67526.jpg

Full metals run glasses were maybe $10-20 cheaper....not a big discount at all.

What sculpt is he using here?

Back