[KATO WORK] TDKR - 1:6 Bruce Wayne Armani Suit

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

axecutioner18

Kato has given me the go ahead to open this thread as he himself is really wanting to do this one, so here we are.

Gauging interest for a [Kato Work] suit set for the character of Bruce Wayne from "The Dark Knight Rises". Set will include Shuit Jacket, Trousers, Shirt and Tie. Outfit tailored to a TTM21

Scheduled to begin after his current pending project of Skyfall and ofcourse only after enough feasible interest.

Price will be the usual Kato charges for a similar Suit/Shirt/Tie/Trouser Set ($520 more or less). Non Refundable Deposit will be required. Let's get this going. Thank you.

Please express sincere interest. Consider the price, quality and everything you get before you decide to sign up. Thanks!

MJ12 has also expressed interest in sculpting the character from the film later after the current pending project. If you are interested to know about MJ12's work please visit these threads containing his/her recent work in the forum
First work on the board. (Paint and sculptwork)
THE CLOWN

Second Unoffered Work. Still on Interest
BILL THE BUTCHER

Kato already has material for the shirt, only suitable material for suit and trousers is needed to be sourced. Also some of the talented graphic designers are requested to help with showing what the pattern/design is on the tie. That is if they can replicate a graphic of the design. Thanks

380890_254190657961703_528081075_n.jpg

List:
01. axecutioner18
02. Joned
03. chubbyman
04. Hydeous
05. Machew1031
06. menoseloso
07. intothevoid
08. owen1313
09. Snake Eater
10. Noah&Connor
11. marlindesign

Waiting depending on price:
01.Frank Jaegar
02. Hologram AI

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [KATO WORK] TDKR - Bruce Wayne Suit

I might be interested! Depending on the price, put me down for now axe? Thanks :)

Both of you are on. Would any of you be able to, or know anyone who might be able to, help make a clear pattern of the tie? Kato needs it to get the tie down correctly.

Put me in. I'm in for anything Kato - Bruce Wayne combo.

Any idea what head you guys will be using though? I don't think the HT head will be ideal as it's a tad smaller if it's the same as the one that came with DX12.

Any chance you could ask M12 to sculpt us a TDKR version of Bale Wayne with the accurate hair.

Put me in. I'm in for anything Kato - Bruce Wayne combo.

Any idea what head you guys will be using though? I don't think the HT head will be ideal as it's a tad smaller if it's the same as the one that came with DX12.

Any chance you could ask M12 to sculpt us a TDKR version of Bale Wayne with the accurate hair.
Read the first post carefully bro :wink1: Also I think Kato will use the same girth in shirt collar as the Adam sculpt.

Hi Ankit

The price should be more or less the same as usual ( around 520 bucks) .

pls don't count in the list for those people saying "I am interested depending on the price "

It is because accroding to my previous experience, those people are mostly disappear finally. :slap:gah:

It is meaningless if there are 100 people interested to join but finally only few people are willing to afford.

Last edited:
How long roughly do we have? That will depend on if I'm in
This. Personally I wouldn't mind this project being a bit held off until the release of the Armory from HT so that this releases around the same time frame as that.

Ok Kato thanks

I think I'll get off the list, as if it's fairly soon I don't know if I'll have the time to gather the funds and wouldn't wanna waste your time and a spot

Hi Ankit

The price should be more or less the same as usual ( around 520 bucks) .

pls don't count in the list for those people saying "I am interested depending on the price "

It is because accroding to my previous experience, those people are mostly disappear finally. :slap:gah:

It is meaningless if there are 100 people interested to join but finally only few people are willing to afford.

I'm still in Kato! Thanks for letting me know the approximate price!

Back