• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Custon OneSixth and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Kenshin/ zatoichi/ musashi figure

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gr3g

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Searching for some nice samurai custom figure :)

Thanks

Last edited:
Picking are sparse right now for Bane. 1/10 and 1/12 versions of his jacket are everywhere on AliExpress. I just can't find a 1/6 scale leather jacket with the fur or even something similar. For now I ordered some boots, pants, knee pads, a Tank top and a fur coat.. I'll put a gold chain around his neck and call him pimp bane until i find the proper attire i can afford. theres a full set going for $140 (US) on ebay Titled "S.KING.S SKS-003 1/6 The Dark Knight Bane Clothes & Head Set for 12" Male Body" the sellers name is "smiletoy" It's out of my current price range for this figure. You could probably buy it and flip the other head for 20-30, considering it's ebay who knows if it's authentic. But there aren't any anywhere else and he has 2 left in stock at the time of writing this.
Good luck man.

Back