Kyle Reese Shirt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the behest of Indiana, my brother Ben, I am posting some in progress shots. Here's Ben working on the test shirt. He's making it slightly larger (looser fitting) than the previous version. Ben is using a Hot Toys TrueType Advanced TTM-14.

Benmakingshirts.jpg

Benmakingshirts2.jpg

Benmakingshirts3.jpg

Here is an update; I made the second shirt a bit smaller, so if anyone is using a narrow or body smaller than a truetype, it would be ideal.

DSCN7232.jpg

DSCN7235.jpg

Sorry. I have had things happening here and there, plus I am on summer break before my last year of college:panic:; trying to take it easy. I should be able to finish them by the end of the week and start shipping them next week.

Is it too late to get one board for this? I would be interested in one. Thanks

If I do another run, you will be on the list.

UPDATE:
I have the 7 shirts done save for some minor tinkering around the armpit area to strengthen the seam. I will find out postage and start taking payment info around mid-week next week. (I am planning to simply send them in standard envelopes. If anyone wants more, just say so here, and I will find out the extra.) The shirts are a little tight when fitting them on over an Advanced Truetype's shoulders; so if people have a little trouble fitting them on a figure, I will post a video of the safest way to put them on.

DSCN73782.jpg

DSCN7381.jpg

Can't wait!!!:clap

If you are sending them in plain white envelopes you should fold up a piece of paper like you would a letter with the shirt(s) inside the folded up paper.

I, too, am interested into purchashing one of those custom 1/6 scale Kyle Reese shirts.:pray::wave More than likely two of these custom Reese shirts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering if these have been shipped yet?

Can't wait to complete my Reese! :D

Just got my shirts!:clap:panic::yess:

Fantastic work that really helps the custom go that "extra" mile:lecture

Back