LAKESHORE STRANGLER PROJECT OUTFIT's SHIPPING SOON!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthMagnus

One Sixth Fly Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
SCROLL DOWN FOR 1/6 BOX & BATTERY PACK UPDATE!!!!!

SCROLL DOWN FOR HEADSCULPT & KNIFE UPDATE!!!!!!

1yvran5l.jpg

Ok guys and gals its that time again! Uncle Mag has got the bug to make something right in the 1/6 world but I need the support of my fellow collectors to make it a reality! I did not have good luck with my last attempt at a clothing set but it was for a more niche figure in the movie world. Today I am presenting you something on the level of my legendary Myers Coverall runs! And if you were on board for that project you know my passion is going full steam on this one!

I recently acquired the Scream Factory Blu Ray special edition of Child's Play that also included a bonus poseable Good Guy doll by Neca. I am here to tell you this is "THE" 1/6 Chucky body we have all been waiting for. It is cut and jointed just as good a Hot Toys True Type! No lie! I have stripped this figure down and have taken pictures so you can see what I mean. The joints are also nice and tight. Holds any pose like a champ.

Now whats the only thing wrong with this nice little gem??? THE CLOTHING!!!!

Its an insult to what could have been an almost perfect 1/6 Good Guy doll! It is a cheap piece of crap. The shirt and overalls are sewn together in one with just a velcro strip. And the materials are all wrong. Imagine the cheapest knockoff Barbie dress and that's basically how this feels! Now if you know me, you know I only want the best so I had to reach out to the queen Yunsil!

I want to replicate the Good Guy clothing perfectly with the proper materials and fit to this genius little body!

SCREEN USED SHIRT

So of course the only catch is you would need this body to be on board! But worry not! If you don't own it yet. For $60 plus shipping you can still snag the complete figure in the Good Guy box with hammer and it also includes the Blu Ray of Childs Play, 2 posters and an extra bluray cover. Not a bad deal at all! I would pay that much just for this body loose!

ORDER CHUCKY FIGURE & BLURAY HERE!!!!
https://www.shoutfactory.com/film/f...-limited-edition-with-exclusive-action-figure

Now if a 1/6 Good Guy isn't your cup of tea and you want an evil Chucky. He's also coming! Neca teased this photo of an angry Chuck on the same body which means hes coming down the line. Which is all the more reason these Yunsil clothes need to be made! We have to represent Chucky like the true bad ass he is!

As of right now I'm looking for a hard 10 spots. Real committed heads! Not the Alonzo thread again please. I can't be wasting time like that anymore. It was pretty embarrassing to have over 25 people on an interest list and have more then half never even respond again to order or cancel. I accept that the game has changed but I don't find that to be a positive at all.

I need the solid 10. If we get more orders, thats better for us all! I will add the extra names on the list like always. I will also update the thread as soon as I get pricing etc....but if you know Yunsil, then you already know what to expect! I'm hoping at this size we might get a break! Lol!

So for now I need the true Lakeshore Strangler fans to stand up! We have a traitous Ca**** to kill and a 6 year old kid to possess!

OK PRICING FOR THE OUTFIT BY YUNSIL IS $250 plus shipping! $7 in the US $15 Outside US

I am asking for a $125 deposit to secure your place and outfit.

Please send payment as GIFT or or add 4% for fees to:

[email protected]

Include in the notes:
1. Chucky Outfit Deposit
2. SSF name
3. Real name and full shipping address

Good Guy Outfit

0.Darth Magnus Paid In Full x3
1.tattony Paid In Full
2.dj.Cbear
3.T-Squared Paid In Full
4.N.Webb Paid In Full
5.Stephen M. Paid In Full
6.Levit05 Paid In Full
7.Ren_dog Paid In Full
8.Peteskywalker Paid In Full
9.Spiderforever 7 x2 Paid In Full x2
10.famusan_figs Paid In Full
11.edovisious Paid In Full
12.turbo.VS.ozone
13.F. Morales FB Paid In Full
14.Drauzio (FB) Paid In Full
15.Patriot666 Paid In Full
16.jra81984
17.Mr Bruce Wayne Paid In Full
18.lt0778 Paid In Full
19.playlandtoys Paid In Full
20.bruhkis Paid In Full
21.Jeronimo Paid In Full
22.Taza Paid In Full
23.ShapeShifter Paid In Full
24.PopCultKid Deposit Received
25.Paul Rl. Paid In Full
26.Jbeltram4 Paid In Full

Charles Lee Ray Headsculpt by Caine Unpainted Cast

$60 plus shipping $7 US $15 Outside US

TiKSehUl.jpg

iPdFZTNl.jpg

Voodoo Knife by Caine Unpainted Cast $25

Only can be bought as a companion piece to the unpainted sculpt. Will not be sold separate!

Payments for the Sculpt and knife are to be made in full. Not taking deposits!

Please send payment as GIFT or or add 4% for fees to:

[email protected]

Include in the notes:
1. Chucky sculpt and (knife) depending
2. SSF name
3. Real name and full shipping address

Charles Lee Ray Headsculpt & Knife

0.DarthMagnus (Head & Knife)
1.M.Nava (Head & Knife) Paid In Full Shipped to P.Sky
2.Mr Bruce Wayne (Head & Knife) Paid In FullShipped to T-Squared
3.lt0778 (Head & Knife) Paid In Full Shipped to P.Sky
4.T-Squared (Head & Knife) Paid in Full Shipped
5.Patriot666 (Head & Knife) Paid In Full Shipped to P.Sky
6.dj.Cbear (Head & Knife) Paid In Full Shipped
7.Levit05 (Head & Knife) Paid In Full
8.tattony (Head & Knife) Paid In Full Shipped to P.Sky
9.Peteskywalker (Head & Knife) Paid In Full Shipped
10.famusan_figs (Head & Knife) Paid In Full Shipped to P.Sky
11.edovisious (Head & Knife) Paid In Full
12.Drauzio (FB) (Head & Knife) Paid In Full Shipped to P.Sky
13.bruhkis (Head & Knife) Paid In Full Shipped to P.Sky
14.Jeronimo (Head & Knife) Paid In Full
15.Spiderforever 7 (Head & Knife) Paid In Full Shipped to P.Sky
16.Ren_dog (Head & Knife) Paid In Full Shipped to P.Sky
17.A.Cain (Head & Knife) Paid In Full Shipped[/B]
18.Taza (Head & Knife) Paid In Full Shipped to P.Sky
19.N.Webb (Head & Knife) Paid In Full Shipped to P.Sky
20.turbo.VS.ozone (Head & Knife)
21.playlandtoys (Head & Knife) Paid In Full Shipped to P.Sky
22.PopCultKid (Head & Knife) Paid In Full
23.Paul Rl. (Head & Knife) Paid In Full
24.Jbeltram4 (Head & Knife) Paid In Full
25.Stephen M. (Head & Knife) Paid In Full Shipped
26.ShapeShifter (Head & Knife) Paid In FullShipped to P.Sky
Of course you can order the clothes with head and knife and save on shipping.

I really hope that's the way everyone will go now since we will all have a great opportunity to have a perfect 1/6 Chucky now!

I AM TAKING PAYMENTS ON EVERYTHING SO LETS GET THE BALL ROLLING MY FELLOW FREAKS!!!!!

ITS TIME TO PLAY!!!!!!!

1/6 BOX AND BATTERY PACK BY CORROSE DESIGNS!

Ok fellas! I have just secured the last pieces to our puzzles! I have been in contact with Corrose and he will be doing 1/6 screen accurate Good Guy Boxes for our Chucksters! It will also include an unopened 1/6 size Battery set. Price will be announced soon. So I as well will be starting another list within a list! :lol

uXq6VIYl.jpg

1/6 Good Guy Box and Battery Pack by Corrose Designs

1.DarthMagnus
2.Mr Bruce Wayne
3.Jeronimo
4.Peteskywalker
5.Patriot666
6.T-Squared
7.Levit05
8.Ren_dog
9.tattony
10.edovisious
11.bruhkis
12.dj.Cbear
13.Spiderforever 7
14.lt0778
15.Ren_dog
16.turbo.VS.ozone
17.taza
18.N.Webb
19.M.Nava
20.playlandtoys
21.PopCultKid
22.Paul Rl.
23.Jbeltram4
24.ShapeShifter

Good Guy Doll Headsculpt by Caine Unpainted Cast

M8GxpLgl.jpg

0.DarthMagnus
1.Mr Bruce Wayne
2.N.Webb Paid In Full Shipped to P.Sky
3.Levit05
4.Spiderforever 7 Paid In Full Shipped to P.Sky
5.A.Cain Paid In Full Shipped
6.lt0778 Shipped to P.Sky
7.dj.Cbear Paid In Full Shipped
8.tattony Paid In Full Shipped to T-Squared
9.M.Nava
10.T-Squared Paid in Full Shipped
11.PopCultKid
12.Taza Paid in Full Shipped to P.Sky
13.edovisious Paid in Full
14.Peteskywalker Paid in Full Shipped
15.Patriot666 Paid in Full Shipped to P.Sky
16.Paul Rl. Paid In Full

Burnt Chucky Headsculpt by Caine Unpainted Cast

Dlb67R3l.jpg

0.DarthMagnus
1.Mr Bruce Wayne
2.N.Webb Paid In Full Shipped to P.Sky
3.Levit05
4.Spiderforever 7 Paid In Full Shipped to P.Sky
5.A.Cain Paid In Full Shipped
6.A.Ayres Paid In Full Shipped
7.lt0778 Shipped to P.Sky
8.dj.Cbear Paid In Full Shipped
9.tattony Paid In Full Shipped
10.M.Nava
11.bruhkis Paid In Full Shipped to P.Sky
12.T-Squared Paid in Full Shipped
13.Taza Paid in Full Shipped to P.Sky
14.edovisious Paid in Full
15.Peteskywalker Paid in Full Shipped
16.Paul Rl. Paid In Full

Last edited:
Re: CHILD'S PLAY CHUCKY 1/6 CLOTHING SET BY YUNSIL {NECA BluRay 1/6 Body} WANNA PLAY?

Count me in bro. I ain't gonna flake and thanks for putting this together. I wanted this and didn't even know it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: CHILD'S PLAY CHUCKY 1/6 CLOTHING SET BY YUNSIL {NECA BluRay 1/6 Body} WANNA PLAY?

OMG! Yes! Count me in.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm down.

I'm in!!

I'm in

just picked up the blueray and figure....lets do this!!!!

yep I'm in thanks

Following

Enviado desde mi SM-G920I mediante Tapatalk

Wow.. seems like the formula is there. The master chemist Mag is on the job.... I will watch from the sideline and cheer for this project.

I'm in!

List has been updated! The response so far has been really positive! I will update the thread with new news asap! Thanks to all for your support! :duff

Yessssss part of the lakeshore 10 [emoji111]🏻️[emoji1305][emoji482][emoji482][emoji482]

I'm in Magnus. This prompted me to find another one on ebay just now. Scream Factory is apparently sold out. Thanks!

Last edited:

I am interested

i am in bro now that i have picked him up ,btw bro do you think we could get a better head :)

Back