Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally the magnets arrived after a few orders with different sellers. They are very tinny but strong and help the shoulder protector to stay in place. One below the jacket and the other below the protector.

Will try to post a pic later. For less than a dollar, shipping included, I made a great deal.

No news of the items and the belt yet? Want to order them asap to be able to work on Max in August.

Def post a pic when you attach 'em. I haven't even gotten started on my Max. Just waiting for everything to be in hand and then get dirty.

Current state of my Sean dabbs sculpt.

DSCF3967_zpssohg4d1s.jpg

hey guys - any idea where I can pick up a shotgun for max?

hey guys - any idea where I can pick up a shotgun for max?

Sorry Sean, as you know, quite difficult. Some people are using the enforcer double barrel shotgun

here in stocck with more stuff

Law Enforcer - Accessory Set w/ Heads (No Body)

I have it but its too big for my taste. Also had a small one I found in an online shop, (not in stock). Think I posted in this thread a long time ago about the fifferent options.

Hope someone makes us one since there are not many in the market.

Hey Kam, any reason you didn't go stronger with N50 magnet? Just saw 50s for around same price and is assume that would guarantee a tight hold.

Hey Kam, any reason you didn't go stronger with N50 magnet? Just saw 50s for around same price and is assume that would guarantee a tight hold.

Bought three magnets (n35, n50 and n35 and the first to arrive was n35. Tried that one on the jacket and pad and was enough. Trust me. You dont need more, is tight enough. Maybe a stronger one can rip through the fabric? Who knows!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[emoji1][emoji322][emoji482]

Bought three magnets (n35, n50 and n35 and the first to arrive was n35. Tried that one on the jacket and pad and was enough. Trust me. You dont need more, is tight enough. Maybe a stronger one can rip through the fabric? Who knows!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[emoji1][emoji322][emoji482]

Lol...well said. Definitely gonna order. Cheap enough and definitely be good to have for other projects.

Lol...well said. Definitely gonna order. Cheap enough and definitely be good to have for other projects.

Yeah!. I am thinking of using the smallest ones for opening/closing the belt pouches!!!

on the other hand. Anyone knows where (in internet) to get these hooks to attach the items to the belt???

DSC_0796%u00252Bcopy.jpg

DSC_0510%u00252Bcopy.jpg

Hey guys,
need little help ....Do you know the manufaturer of the original gun? Like Remington or Ithaca? So I can get movie accurate shotgun ?
ty

As an owner of Scott's Max kit, I believe all the hooks/clips were custom-made or ordered by Scott. I'm sure an alternative could be made simply by twisting thin, pliable wire into the correct shape.

^^ need everything in that second pic. Please send to me immediately thanks.:lol

LOL, good luck my friend !! Sorry to hear you need all.

No idea, but we're all probably gonna need them. Guess I might as well start looking :)

I am going to check some custom/made women earing shops they must have them. Going to tell my girlfriend to come with me.:wink1:

Ask Scott - he is a really friendly dude.

Thanks. If I ask him that I might end up trying to convince him to make the shotgun and more stuff.

As an owner of Scott's Max kit, I believe all the hooks/clips were custom-made or ordered by Scott. I'm sure an alternative could be made simply by twisting thin, pliable wire into the correct shape.

Could be an option, but to be as well finished as Scott´s Max hooks you must have proper material, tools, practice, patience and a steady hand. And I have none of them!! :lecture

Thanks you all for the answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap

Back