• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Custon OneSixth and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Master List of Limited Run 1/6 Heads for Sale

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I'm interested in some odd ones. Not sure how it works for them to get made as I'm sure no one else would want these ha.

Anyway here goes.

James Evans the dad from Good Times (John Amos the actor)
john amos strip.png

Bob Newhart from "Newhart" show era
newhart strip.png

I'm not on any social media, so seeing pictures posted here would be greatly appreciated...and tbh exciting...prospects are endless.
I'd love more behind the camera personalities...directors etc

I have a few ideas I would love to make reality.

Robin williams from his 1985 stand up "a night at the met" still the mork face but different hair.

Brandon Lee as the crow with a neutral expression. Either with hair or without so a wig can be attached.

A better Leeloo from the fifth element. There is one out there but the hair is all wrong.

Michonne from the walking dead.

Heather langencamp "Nancy" from A Nightmare on elm street.

John Goodman from the big lebowski

Rick moranis from little shop of horrors

Rick Mayall as Drop dead fred

Six Million Dollar Man Bionic Bigfoot. Selling 3 completed figures at this time and unpainted heads. Bashed body. Head paint by me Added leg extensions to give him extra height.

246450920_827689547898203_6245138814487369323_n.jpg

Last edited:
I have printed more heads for sale in limited quantities GARY SINESE TANYA ROBERS SANDRA BULLOC NASH BRIDGES ELEMENTARY SHERLOCK AND WATSON DUKES OF HAZARD BO LADY SIF THOR CHRIS PINE You can find more pics and updated list on my Facebook page 1/6 Limited Head Sculpts

Attachments

• si1.jpg
    si1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 52
  • bo11.jpg
    bo11.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 65
  • sa1.jpg
    sa1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 67
  • she1.jpg
    she1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 50
  • wa1.jpg
    wa1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 59
  • ta1.jpg
    ta1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 51
  • ch1.jpg
    ch1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 58
  • GA1.jpg
    GA1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 58
This is not a trolling post. The heads either have been done or will be done. I will be posting pictures of heads as they are printed on my Facebook page 1/6 Limited Head Sculpts Resin Printed Heads are $85.00 which includes paypal fees and first class insured shipping USA. I will be working as fast as I can with life's challenges to keep the pictures updated as the heads are printed. I have been in this hobby for over 30 years. Waruna Alex Lopez Will all know me if you need references. I started this endeavor to get heads I missed out on or have not been done. All heads will be limited runs. Thank you for your interest. Email me at [email protected] with questions.
Hello,

Contacting you now.

Still waiting to see anything… He did respond to an email but only stated “still working on finishing touches” is this a “trolling” post I wonder…
Not trolling. I have migrated everal posts to sales threads. Also under interest. Most updated on my FB page 1/6 limited Head Sculpts

Back