Michael Keaton Portrait

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone Interested in a Michael Keaton Portrait?

I'm going to have the Hair adjusted to match the Batman 89 version.

Price will be announced once I have tested the fit
FB_IMG_1653528690049.jpg
received_434181428668657.jpeg

Last edited:
Very promising looking sculpt (y)

How do you envision using it? The reason I ask is because I think it would look great on the 1989 batman body, but it would need a custom collar and 1989 symbol to be able to put that head on the body like an unmasked bruce. I guess you could always use it as just a bruce wayne custom, but that blood looks too cool to waste ;)

I’d really be interested in this as an unmasked 1989 bruce with the collar and an empty cowl, but I know that might be a stretch.

How do you envision using it? The reason I ask is because I think it would look great on the 1989 batman body, but it would need a custom collar and 1989 symbol to be able to put that head on the body like an unmasked bruce. I guess you could always use it as just a bruce wayne custom, but that blood looks too cool to waste ;)

I’d really be interested in this as an unmasked 1989 bruce with the collar and an empty cowl, but I know that might be a stretch.

It will be the portrait only. For a bruce wayne figure. This Portrait you see here I am using for a larger scale project I'm working on.

Back