Michael Myers LAST 8 headsculpts for sale by Betomatali

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

betomatali

Freaked Out!
Reaction score
IMG_8030.jpg

DSC02291.jpg

Ok guys I have seven version 5 and one version 1 Michael Myers sculpts for sale
All have a coat of white paint ready to add details weathering and shadows, I won't be available to complete the paint work, sorry. the heads sold as looks in the picture, It can be sold haired but again no detailed paint work! only the base white paint coat. This is NOT the final Myers sculpt (ver. 6)that Im using in the full figure sets, but is very close.

unhaired: 75 usd plus shipping cost
haired: 110 usd plus shipping cost

contact me for shipping costs
1-adamcraig123
2-lt0778 SHIPPED EE752678848MX
3-hotslayer73
closed!!!

[email protected]

Last edited:
Re: Michael Myers LAST 8 headsculpts for sale

Hey Beto, can you please check you PMs and Gmail account? Thank you

Put Me Down For A Unhaired Sculpt Version 5 ~ i,ve already got your unpainted version 1 :wink1:

I,ll Send Payment in The Coming Week,

Thanks

Hi Beto, do you have any of the earlier prototype heads that Remy posted in the other thread? The exact one he posted would be perfect! Thanks

Hi Beto, do you have any of the earlier prototype heads that Remy posted in the other thread? The exact one he posted would be perfect! Thanks

As Beto Stated above He has 1 version one and 7 version 5 ,The one Remy,s painted up is the version one shown here on the front left.

Hope This Helps :wink1:

Hi Beto could you put me down for a haired version 1 headsculpt please, and i can pay for both the freddy and the myers head together. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back