(Mike5401) BrBa Mr. White Classic Eyeglasses 01/07/18

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike5401

Freaked Out!
Premium Member
Reaction score
(Mike5401) BrBa Mr. White Classic Eyeglasses 01/07/18

Hey Guy's,
Thought I'd put up an interest thread for my Walter White classic Eyeglasses as seen in pretty much all the episodes. These will be fitted to the awesome Trevor Grove / Iminime head sculpt.

Okay on to the details, the frames will be actual brass metal, with actual clear plastic lenses, they will be painted were need be and ready to go. Each will come with a special box and COA. I only plan to make 20-25. These should not take long to make, we're looking at a month to do them all once I receive all my parts need to create these and that should be 2-3 weeks.

Cost will be between $75-80 each plus $8 US Shipping and $14 International Shipping

I am making an interest list to see who or if anyone wants a set. I will also make a waiting list invade we exceed the 25. Once I have an idea of interest I will start collecting Full payments which will guarantee you're spot at that point. Also I ask there be only 2 sets max per person to give others a chance at this.

I am doing a mockup in a few days using plastic card just to get an idea and will post pics of that on the sculpt so you can see what the overall look will be. Just note it is not the final product and will look a 1000% better on the actual final product.

Any questions please feel free to ask.
Thanks
Mike

INTEREST LIST:

1. Hosam-G X3
2. domecice X2
3. terryip
4. jagzz
5. playlandtoys X2
6. NightT47
7. Ksharp_miller
8. Raymond F.
9. batmanfan23
10. T-Squared
11. THE JOKER
12. GARCO=N X3

3lf4XSG.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Yes,

These are still a go! I ended up getting sick really bad with Pneumonia and was admitted to the hospital for several days. To say this wiped me out is an understatement! I am just now starting to feel better and almost back to my old self.

I will be ordering all necessary parts next week and get this thing rolling again.

Thanks for your continued interest.

Mike

Hi Yes,

These are still a go! I ended up getting sick really bad with Pneumonia and was admitted to the hospital for several days. To say this wiped me out is an understatement! I am just now starting to feel better and almost back to my old self.

I will be ordering all necessary parts next week and get this thing rolling again.

Thanks for your continued interest.

Mike

Get well soon Mike..

Back