<=/ Mike5401's Deadpool Buckles/ Tele, Gun & More.. \=>Painted Pics PG5.....5/19

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike5401

Freaked Out!
Premium Member
Reaction score
&lt;=/ Mike5401's Deadpool Buckles/ Tele, Gun &amp; More.. \=&gt;Painted Pics PG5.....5/19

Hey guy's,

I have some new Deadpool items up for sale!

Terms & Conditions:
All items are 3D designed and printed then molded and casted and will come unpainted in a grey resin. Any paint type will work.

All items will take a total of 2-3 weeks to make and then ship out to you.

Prices do not include shipping, shipping is $5 for U.S. customers & $11 for International customers no matter how many items you buy.

All items must be paid for upfront before they are made & shipped out. If you are interested in the below items please PM me or send an email to : [email protected]

I want to try and get at least 10 people on the order list before I will go ahead with making these. The more people that order help to keep prices where there at.

Here are the items: ........NOTE PICS OF ACTUAL ITEMS TO BE POSTED SHORTLY........

NEW AS OF 2013 PRICES LOWERED!

Big A$$ Gun $26 + shipping(Unpainted)
$46 + shipping (Painted) (I will only offer a Limited Number of Painted ones....If your interested in a painted one, I'll mark you down for one & I will post pics of a painted one when I get them in & you can decide if you want it or not)
(.....Ammo Mag and Charging Handle will be unattached, so you will receive a total of 3 pieces, Gun, Ammo Mag, & Charging Handle......)
DPBIGGUN1.jpg

DPBIGGUN2.jpg

DPBIGGUN3.jpg

DPBIGGUN5.jpg

Deadpool Teleporter with Pouches $17 each + shipping(NOTE YOU WILL NEED TO FIND YOUR OWN STRAPS)
-DPT1
DPTELE1.jpg

DPTELE2.jpg

Deadpool Buckles $7 each + shipping
-DPB1
-DPB2
-DPB3
-DPB4

DPBuckles1.jpg

Deadpool Wrist Bands (sized to HT TTM19, but should fit other bodies) $13 a set + shipping
-DPW1
DPWrist1.jpg

If you would like any of these Please let me know and I will put your name on the list below.
Any questions please feel free to ask.

If interested in Batman items please check out my thread here ---------->BATMAN STUFF<-----------

OR

If interested in Wolverine items please check out my thread here ---------->Wolverine / X-MEN<-----------

Thanks
Mike Pister

Last edited:
&lt;=/ Mike5401's Deadpool Buckles/ Tele, Gun &amp; More.. \=&gt;Painted Pics PG5 5/19

Pics of DPG1 Painted:

NEW ORDER LIST 5/27

1. LordAzrael PAID!

2. DCM81 PAID!

PREVIOUS ORDER LIST:

01/18/13*****OKAY LIST IS NOW OPEN AGAIN......I AM NOW ACCEPTING NEW ORDERS******.....LIST WILL STAY OPEN UNTILL 01/29/13......

Thanks
Mike

Last edited:
Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Deadpool Buckles/ Tele, Big Gun &amp; More.. \=&gt;NEW ITEMS &amp; Prices 1/1

Put me down for everything.......but you already knew that. :lol :wink1:

Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Deadpool Buckles/ Tele, Big Gun &amp; More.. \=&gt;NEW ITEMS &amp; Prices 1/1

Interested in a gun.

sign me up for a PAINTED BIG A$$ GUN please :yess:

Put everyone down, Thanks!

I'll contact you guy's shortly for payment.

Hector, how would I know that? :)

i ma in for the deadpool gun and wrist bands....thanks

Looking great! Set of everything please : )

Two big *** guns and one DPB2 buckle, please!

That gun looks wikked!!!!!

I want DPG1, DPB4 and DPW1. could u combine ship with the batman stuff?

Im in for the gun (unpainted) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm in for the gun (unpainted)...the teleported set...DPB4...and a set of the wristbands...thanks

I'm in for 2 guns (unpainted)!

Awesome!

Eric

Interested in a painted BFG!!

Boom! I'm in for the set &#128540;

Please put me down for a big a$$ gun, painted if possible :)

Thanks

Back