[MiShi customs] "1/4 Bank Robber JOKER Full Set"

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiShi

Reaction score
Hi, we are MiShi customs, a figure artist group from South Korea.

We're mainly interested in action figures of 1/4 or 1/3 scale rather than 1/6 scale.
In particular, we are preparing for action figures for villains with unpredictable and distinct values like Joker or artists with unique personalities.

Our first figure was a quarter scale Heath Ledger Joker head sculpt.

M7.jpg

*This image is the making process of sculpture that we first released last year.

And now we would like to introduce you to a more challenging project .

we've been preparing a 1/4 scale Bank Robber Joker full set for a year.
The past year was the time to make the best Joker, from a quarter scale self-made action figure body, to Yun-Sill's first 1/4 scale costume, and moving eyeball. Most of all, we spent a lot of time trying to catch Heath Ledger's expression more realistically.

And we're in the end game now.
In the next month or so, everything will be completed and we are going to make an official preorder in a limited quantity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prototype Images and Participating Artists of 1/4 Scale Bank Robber Joker full set

*The image below is not the final. It is just prototype images with room for improvement.

새 Microsoft PowerPoint 프레젠테이션.jpg

[1/4 scale Joker head sculpt(movable eye)]

index.php

sdf.jpg

[ 1/4scale Masked Joker head sculpt]

index.php
new.jpg

[1/4scale body that embodies the body shape of a Heath Ledger. ]

sfgh.jpg

index.php
[Robbie Jones -1/4scale Hand grenade kit, Casio CA53W-1 watch]

dfgh.jpg

[doggedocdesign - 1/4scale Glock 17]

index.php

y22.jpg

yy.jpg

[Yun Sil - 1/4scale outfit,Hand grenade bag]

tyui.jpg

[handmade silk screen to be used as certificates]

*Viper will do painting and rooting hair.
*In addition to the picture above, more components will be added.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We'll keep updating more information. If you're interested, just let me know.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
If you make 1/4 Joaquin Phoenix as Joker or Arthur Fleck, I will be all over it.

Holy shit!
can you give me the price range? will it be the same as this Bank Robber Joker ($2900-3100)?

Production is under way, so I'm still careful to talk about the amount. One thing I can promise is that I'll make our Figure more valuable for the price.

The custom hobby is slowly dying only hardcore fans with lots of dough will buy this. However it's nice to see something of a larger scale being done Been hoping Creg would do a 1:4 movable eye version but can't see happening.

Great sculpts tho guys!

Is the 1/4 size similar to EB or HT? HT size is much smaller compare to EB.

Is the 1/4 size similar to EB or HT? HT size is much smaller compare to EB.
It is one-fourth the size of 188cm, which is 185cm(ledger) plus 3cm(shoes) tall.

A quarter of 188 centimeters tall(185cm heath height plus 3 cm shoes tall) is 47 centimeters tall.
Hottoys is smaller than this and enterbay is taller than this. We will examine the exact height. And it goes well with the HT quarter batman. Thanks.

We're drawing the dragon's eyes as a final step.
DSC00694(1).jpg

Last edited:
Back