• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Custon OneSixth and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold ALL SOLD. ***Beto Matali: Creature from the Black Lagoon, My Bloody Valentine: Doggie Doc & 2 Double 8

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I Am Toys

Super Freak
Reaction score
My Bloody Valentine: 1900 shipped in the United States. International will be paid by the buyer.

All pictures taken by me. Never thought I would be selling this. Up for sale is My Bloody Valentine set by Doggie Doc Designs and 2 Double 8. I believe Only 14 sets exist in the world. Everything is complete. Figure remains in as new condition. There’s only one slight issue with one of the accessories, however, I was able to correct it. I can give more information if you have questions. Comes with the original art box. Hit me up if interested.

***SOLD****Beto Matali: Creature from the Black Lagoon: 2000 shipped in the United States. Open to reasonable offers. Pictures in the listing are all taken by me. They are pictures of the actual figure you will receive. Comes with the original art box. Will pack and ship securely.

Attachments

• IMG_1886.jpeg
    IMG_1886.jpeg
    581.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1885.jpeg
    IMG_1885.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1881.jpeg
    IMG_1881.jpeg
    258.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1880.jpeg
    IMG_1880.jpeg
    277.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1879.jpeg
    IMG_1879.jpeg
    826 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1878.jpeg
    IMG_1878.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1908.jpeg
    IMG_1908.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1907.jpeg
    IMG_1907.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Saturday bump. Added creature from the black Lagoon by Beto Matali. Information on this piece updated in the initial/1st post.

Creature SOLD. Bloody Valentine still available for now. For those that have messaged about payment plans, sorry I cannot do this at this time.

Back