My custom Benoist Supergirl wip

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I was just wondering if you'd be willing to make one of these commission, and if so, how much? My 10 year old daughter is obsessed with the show and she would absolutely love this!

Hey, I was just wondering if you'd be willing to make one of these commission, and if so, how much? My 10 year old daughter is obsessed with the show and she would absolutely love this!

Hi, thanks for the offer, but I've barely even had time to work on this first one. :)

There is that Five Star figure coming out this year though, and another company producing stuff for all the DC shows, so it looks like there will be some options out there for the character.

There is that Five Star figure coming out this year though, and another company producing stuff for all the DC shows, so it looks like there will be some options out there for the character.

Excellent work on this. Yes, Five Star is releasing a Benoist Supergirl, but after perusing the prototype images, I can tell you that your outfit remains unrivaled.

Yes! You should sell these; even in the unfinished form shown, it is FAR superior in fit & look to the Five Star and Super Duck sets that came out over the past year.

Back