Head sculpture "My Indy" by WW - Closed

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me this was a little dissapointed on the accurate look. I see a confused Indy and the hat has a weird shape. So this is a pass for me. but good luck with the PO. As a big indy fan i felt i had to express myself.

I can see it what you are referring to on likeness. And thanks man. That's something I was hoping to work on. Appreciate bringing it out.

Payments are in all above mentioned.

Thank you all. We are currently at around 50 orders with Indy. Payments have been received smoothly. I will soon open a list and share it here.

Regarding the sculpt version, I’ll be introducing an additional option: a separate head and neck piece. This month, I’ll focus on improving likeness and compatibility with the bodies. I aim to ship the unpainted heads by January, and for the painted ones, I’ll share the timeline.

Thank you once again for your support. The Han project has improved significantly since its inception, and I plan to do the same with this one. Your inputs have played a crucial role in making these projects better. Thanks again.

Thank you all. We are currently at around 50 orders with Indy. Payments have been received smoothly. I will soon open a list and share it here.

Regarding the sculpt version, I’ll be introducing an additional option: a separate head and neck piece. This month, I’ll focus on improving likeness and compatibility with the bodies. I aim to ship the unpainted heads by January, and for the painted ones, I’ll share the timeline.

Thank you once again for your support. The Han project has improved significantly since its inception, and I plan to do the same with this one. Your inputs have played a crucial role in making these projects better. Thanks again.
Knowing you'll still be tweaking and working on the likeness gives me lots of confidence!

Do you have a cut off date on when you'll stop taking orders?

neckless

1701448972049.png

Back