Head sculpture "My Indy" by WW - Closed

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the best photo, but my build is for the most part done now thanks to @Waruna Weligamage amazing sculpt. Only thing I did was tone down some of the weathering on the hat since my set up isn’t too dirtied up.

IMG_3447.jpeg

Last edited:
woah! nice!! which jacket is that?? he looks terrific!!!
Thanks! It’s the Mike Yuan real leather jacket. It was slightly weathered by Mike and I added a tad more once I wrinkled up the sleeves. Not much though b/c I sort of liked the way it was. You can’t see it in this pic, but I also added magnets to the front pocket flaps to create the circle button impression and I replaced the buckles on the straps at the back with more accurate ones.

Thanks! It’s the Mike Yuan real leather jacket. It was slightly weathered by Mike and I added a tad more once I wrinkled up the sleeves. Not much though b/c I sort of liked the way it was. You can’t see it in this pic, but I also added magnets to the front pocket flaps to create the circle button impression and I replaced the buckles on the straps at the back with more accurate ones.

Lovely work and well done with the wrinkles. I wasn't sure if this jacket and leather would be able to wrinkle like that but seeing what you have achieved, I might give mine a go, I just got this jacket (and the same Yuan pants) and love them both. Will be comparing with Jaggz soon.

@Gipetto0812, did you wet the sleeves at all to do the wrinkles? I tend to use water and or spray starch for denim. Whereas my old Geewhiz, I was able to wrinkle it naturally just by pushing up the sleeves on the body. But when I distressed it and it was wet, water certainly helped make new ones.

@rhboyd, if I decide to sell either and you are interested in my Yuan, or Jaggz, let me know.

Best wishes

Last edited:
Lovely work and well done with the wrinkles. I wasn't sure if this jacket and leather would be able to wrinkle like that but seeing what you have achieved, I might give mine a go, I just got this jacket (and the same Yuan pants) and love them both. Will be comparing with Jaggz soon.

@Gipetto0812, did you wet the sleeves at all to do the wrinkles? I tend to use water and or spray starch for denim. Whereas my old Geewhiz, I was able to wrinkle it naturally just by pushing up the sleeves on the body. But when I distressed it and it was wet, water certainly helped make new ones.

@rhboyd, if I decide to sell either and you are interested in my Yuan, or Jaggz, let me know.

Best wishes
Thanks! And yes, same way you wrinkled the Geewhiz. Just use some warm water, push the sleeves up then let it air dry.

Back