Head sculpture "My Indy" by WW - Open to order

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone,

I want to express my heartfelt thanks to all of you for the incredible support you’ve shown for the Han project. Without your support, this project wouldn’t have been possible. I’m creating this thread to keep your interest alive until I’m ready to start accepting orders. So far, I’m extremely pleased with the results of the Indy prints, and I want to personally review the painted sample before moving on to the sales stage. Many of you have been curious about the pricing, and I’d like to share that information with you. Here are the details for both unpainted and painted versions of my Indy figures, available in both necked and neckless options:

Unpainted:
1. My Indy neckless with hat - $230 (shipping and PayPal fees not included)
2. My Indy necked (chest piece) with hat - $250 (shipping and PayPal fees not included)
Painted:
1. My Indy neckless with hat - $380 (shipping and PayPal fees not included)
2. My Indy necked (chest piece) with hat - $400 (shipping and PayPal fees not included)

As a token of my appreciation for those who supported the Han project, you can enjoy a $25 discount on whichever option you choose. This is my way of saying thank you for your incredible support during the Han project. To give you a sneak peek, here are some test images for you to enjoy. Thank you again for being a part of this journey.

Thanks
WW

View attachment 466937

View attachment 466938

View attachment 466939

View attachment 466940

View attachment 466941
Hi for me one painted neckless. (Don’t know if my previous message arrived, my total is one painted neckless)

Back