Head sculpture "My Indy" by WW - Open to order

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A big thank you to Waruna for such a wonderful head sculpt.
IMG_2753.jpeg

So far I have recieved 3 people having fedoras broken during the transit. If anyone has any issues I will replace one to one. lowest shipping I could get for shipping the hat is $20. And Ill pay $10 for that as well from my end. Its such a bummer some of it getting broken with all the paddings added inside the box

Hi @Waruna Weligamage, all,

I am new to figure collecting and I just wanted to say it has been great reading through this driven and positive thread. Great work, @Waruna. I am keen on a head or two of Indy, Waruna but need some advice, please. I will PM you for this, I hope that is OK.

Kind wishes,

fallinlight

mine arrived yesterday. intact and perfect. it is a stunning achievement. i got the separate chest and head version. it’s absolutely wonderful!!

Excellent, @rhboyd!

Do you have any photos to share with the thread, please?

May I ask what body and clothing you are using/ intend to use, please? And is yours already painted? If not, will you paint it yourself, or are you sending it to someone to do that? I am planning my own and so any help would be much appreciated. So far, I know that I will try a JX-201 body first.

Kind regards,

fallinlight

i have just been. staring at it so far… and don’t have a clear plan. i have a few bodies lying around and will experiment. it is unpainted… and im planning on painting it myself. i’m SUPER excited to get started, but not there yet. so no pics as of yet!

Apologies for the Memorial Weekend delay...

Indiana Jones in da house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sculpt: It is Ford, no doubt. The likeness is the best I've got right now. I am so impressed with Waruna's work here.

Hat: I love this hat!!! -- it's all crooked and wonky in all the right places and just perfect for the Raiders fedora. The best sculpt deserves the best hat!

I can't thank you enough for this, Waruna! Truly. This head will become my Grail Indiana Jones figure... my Indy Prime.

COMP 1.jpg

Apologies for the Memorial Weekend delay...

Indiana Jones in da house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sculpt: It is Ford, no doubt. The likeness is the best I've got right now. I am so impressed with Waruna's work here.

Hat: I love this hat!!! -- it's all crooked and wonky in all the right places and just perfect for the Raiders fedora. The best sculpt deserves the best hat!

I can't thank you enough for this, Waruna! Truly. This head will become my Grail Indiana Jones figure... my Indy Prime.

View attachment 474336
Looks great! Out of curiosity, do you know who you'll have painting it? Will be interesting to the different takes by different artists.

Back