My name is Sandy Collora. I'm a filmmaker and artist.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Thank you for accepting me into the group. I'm friends with Johnny Chueng and he encouraged me to come on here and share some of my work and meet the folks. I've always been curious to see what other custom figure makers and collectors would think of some of my work and to see and marvel at theirs. I've made a few 1/6 scale figures-- and just finished a Sleestak from Land of the Lost. I have a Batman from Batman Dead End I've been working on for a while as well. I'm looking forward to learning, becoming a better artist and seeing all the phenomenal work here.

Thank you again.

SC

Attachments

• IMG_7650.JPG
    IMG_7650.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 8
Welcome to the forum. Thanks to Johnny Chueng for inviting you. Those are incredible, did you make them entirely?

Oh dang! I found you years ago through your Batman Dead End film, then a few years you randomly popped up again when I went deep down the Delray Misfits rabbit hole. You do amazing work, welcome!

Welcome to the forum. Thanks to Johnny Chueng for inviting you. Those are incredible, did you make them entirely?
Thanks Starfighter. I did not make them entirely as a matter of fact. My wife sculpts and paints too. She also does wonders with a sewing machine. We work on a lot of projects together. Her name is Lauren and although I may be a bit biased, she's incredibly talented.

SC

Attachments

• IMG_7518.JPG
    IMG_7518.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1488.JPG
    IMG_1488.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
Hello everyone,

Thank you for accepting me into the group. I'm friends with Johnny Chueng and he encouraged me to come on here and share some of my work and meet the folks. I've always been curious to see what other custom figure makers and collectors would think of some of my work and to see and marvel at theirs. I've made a few 1/6 scale figures-- and just finished a Sleestak from Land of the Lost. I have a Batman from Batman Dead End I've been working on for a while as well. I'm looking forward to learning, becoming a better artist and seeing all the phenomenal work here.

Thank you again.

SC
Hi man! 🤜🏽🤛🏽 do you have an instagram page?

Hi man! 🤜🏽🤛🏽 do you have an instagram page?
Yes, you can follow the adventures of Lauren and myself on instagram here: @sandycollorastudios

Our Facebook is just my name; Sandy Collora

The Etsy store is: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CreatureArtStudio

Thanks mate!

Can't wait to absorb all this knowledge and talent here. What a truly incredible place...

SC

Last edited:
Thanks Starfighter. I did not make them entirely as a matter of fact. My wife sculpts and paints too. She also does wonders with a sewing machine. We work on a lot of projects together. Her name is Lauren and although I may be a bit biased, she's incredibly talented.

SC
I think you're just telling the truth, right? Hi Lauren!

Welcome!

Amazing work on the Sleestaks!

I checked out your Etsy page and would really be interested in the Orca barrels if you could offer them in 1/6 scale. You've got just about every other scale available! 😂

Better late than never. Welcome to the forum

Maybe we can get you to try some 1/6 sculpts and clothing. There are a ton of projects that need help. Do one great screen accurate project and you'll have customers for life =]

Back