New custom 1/6 Dexter "Dark Passenger" figure

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We listened to people requesting us to make another run, so here it is.
This will be your last chance to buy our Full Figure of the infamous Dark Passenger.

:::ACCEPTING ORDERS NOW FOR OUR v2.0 Stalker EX & Kit :::

“THE STALKER” FULL FIGURE V2.0 EX ( SOLD OUT )

Includes:
- 1 x Painted Head sculpt V1.0 w/ Exclusive blood splatter
- 1 x Olive Long Sleeve Henley Shirt with Buttons by Yunsil
- 1 x Army Green Cargo Pants with Multiple Pockets by Yunsil
- 1 x Pair of Painted brown Diesel Cassidy boots
- 3 x interchangeable hands with casted leather gloves ( new gripping hand to hold knife )
- 1 x Screen accurate Blood slide box ( with frosted side and the Ice truck killer’s smiley face blood slide ) by Fullmetal
- 1 x Watch
- 1 x Muscular Body
- 1 x Custom package & Authentication Card
- 1 x Stand

** EXCLUSIVE ACCESSORIES:
- 1 x Screen accurate hand-made Stainless steel with aluminum handle Kill Knife by Fullmetal
- Blood slide box ( with frosted side and the Ice truck killer’s smiley face blood slide )
- M99 Case with 2 syringes and 2 viles
- 2 x Black Trash bags
- Head sculpt w/ exclusive blood splatter on face
- 1 x Surprise Gift

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“THE STALKER” KIT V2.0 includes: ( 2 left )

PRICE: $900 US
Includes:
- 1 x Unpainted Head sculpt V1.0
- 1 x Pair of unpainted Diesel Cassidy boots
- 3 x interchangeable hands with casted leather gloves ( new gripping hand to hold knife )
- 1 x Olive Long Sleeve Henley Shirt with Buttons by Yunsil
- 1 x Army Green Cargo Pants with Multiple Pockets by Yunsil
- 1 x Syringe
- 1 x Unpainted Watch
- 1 x Authentication Card

Didn’t yunsil did the outfit for rainman’s dexter figure and won’t make anymore? Or has there been a new terms and condition in her company?

Didn’t yunsil did the outfit for rainman’s dexter figure and won’t make anymore? Or has there been a new terms and condition in her company?
I think thats a question you should ask her since I dont run her Company. But even though they look similar our clothing sets were commisioned from scratch did our own reference from the show and they have several differences. Thats all I can say regarding this.
Hope it helps

Dexter Morgan 1/6 Scale Kill Cart Prototype
Crafted: Jon de Guzman
Not yet finished. It was prepared for painting that is why it looked like that. It was treated with a rust converter.
INTERESTED IN BUYING ONE THEN DM ME Price will be revealed once Jon finished working on the prototype.
28660613_10204387236796875_2812084933172920320_o copy.jpg
28471961_10204387236556869_1599975871534333952_o copy.jpg
28576468_10204387240036956_8870238292474331136_o copy.jpg

OMG loving the new batch of Dex painted HS by YHHA
Still WIP its missing the coating on the eye ball.
YHHA DEX2.jpg
YHHA DEX1.jpg

They are looking phenomenal. Are they going to have the blood splatter on this head sculpt YHHA is painting now or is it on a second head that comes with the stalker ex v2.0.

Great work Chris. Your are absolutely right. Outstanding!

They are looking phenomenal. Are they going to have the blood splatter on this head sculpt YHHA is painting now or is it on a second head that comes with the stalker ex v2.0.

Great work Chris. Your are absolutely right. Outstanding!

YHHA is painting them now. If anyone wants a clean ver. let me know IF you want blood splatter in the face let me know as well :)

Did anybody even get a figure ? or is everybody still waiting? it's been since December of 2015.. I'm just curious cuz I wanted to see what these figures look like as a huge Dexter fan . that's crazy you guys are still waiting

Back