Nicholson89 Joker Headsculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finwee

Reaction score
Joker1.png
Joker2.png
Joker3.png

Base:
Jack1.png
Jack2.png
Jack3.png

asdasdasdsdasdasd.png
fdsadfasdf.png

I started this study a week ago. I plan to develop it into a Joker with an alternate expression to previous releases. Firstly, I will create the attached look.

Last edited:
Great start! Looking forward to the end result. Would be good to go with the Toribox set

Here is the Jokerfied WIP. Going for the sinister look that was on the poll for the Toribox run sculpt. I also think the ThreeStep head was a little too clean and symmetrical. I always thought this expression stood out in Nicholson's Joker and gives so much of his character. I fully sculpted Jack underneath, so my goal is to keep his likeness as accurate as possible under the makeup. I'm very happy with it so far (still on base layer).

Joker1.png
Joker2.png
Joker3.png

Agreed! You didn't just sculpt '89 Joker, you sculpted Jack Nicholson as the Joker in '89 Batman

Great start! Looking forward to the end result. Would be good to go with the Toribox set
Following, a great start !
I love your approach to this - the Nicholson likeness is unmistakable. Excellent work! đź‘Ź
Following
Whoah. Is this available to preorder? Can i get on the list?
Hey everyone. Thanks for your interest. I've moved this to an official thread in the main category:
https://customonesixth.com/threads/...headsculpt-interest-list.195693/#post-9907758

Back