True Romance [Head Sculpts] Clarence & Alabama - 🎉30th Anniversary🎉

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orpheus

▲○■
Premium Member
Reaction score
True Romance [Head Sculpt] Clarence & Alabama - 🎉30th Anniversary🎉

Hey everyone! :)
Gauging interest in the hope of launching a True Romance run to celebrate the 🎉30th anniversary!🎉
The initial plan is to offer Clarence and Alabama individually and then together as a limited collection.

Completion date - Q2 2024
Initial Scope
• Clarence Headsculpt - Unpainted (Bald & w/ Hair)
• Alabama Headsculpt - Unpainted (Bald & w/ Hair)

Rough WIP but I wanted to start sharing with the community.
Thanks for your support & any feedback you might have. Let me know if you have any questions.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Clarence WIP

Update:
Started working on the first rough block out for Clarence, primary forms atm. Haven’t hit the likeness yet, but I want to keep the updates for this thread fairly regular (weekly atm).
Now that I've got the initial block out for both I'll be switching back & forth between Clarence & Alabama until completion. Feedback or suggestions always welcome.

4.png
5.png
6.png

Last edited:
Clarence WIP

Latest update for Clarence; still a lot of refinement needed, getting closer to the likeness but some of the primary forms need more attention & then onto the secondary & tertiary details.

8.png

9.png

10.png

Best Terantino movie to date. His latest work isn’t anywhere near the caliber of “True Romance.” It’s nice to see someone paying awesome tribute here!! 👍🏼

Back