Nightmare killer closed mouth

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy

Hey Beto, can I get an update on my Ash please! Thank You!
all the resin pieces and accesories are finished, but lupita need finish the cloth set, If you want i can ship you all the resin parts and the holster, and made a refund for the clothes, when lupita have the clothes you pay and I send you the clothes set

sorry for the delay I have some issues whit the hat mold but all is OK now, shiping start this week shipping cost to US is 15 usd 21 usd worldwide, by the way im offering a run of 9 freddy gloves whit metal blades https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105323 let me know if someone is interesed i can combine shiping cost if some one wants the glove, remember send the full adress info and confirm the payment

Last edited:

sorry for the delay I have some issues whit the hat mold but all is OK now, shiping start this week shipping cost to US is 15 usd 21 usd worldwide, by the way im offering a run of 9 freddy gloves whit metal blades https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105323 let me know if someone is interesed i can combine shiping cost if some one wants the glove, remember send the full adress info and confirm the payment

Thx for the headsup! Still PMd you coz in Russia we can't mark pp-payment as a gift so I don't wanna pay several $ twice if you gonna need some extra for shipping. Hope for the quick ansvering :wink1: :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

beto, ill take one please,,thanks

IMG_1420.jpg

Unpainted headsculpts only no paint service for the moment
$65 usd plus shipping
contact me for rates

7 spots open

1-elvis1976
2-Nitro80
3-Slp bishop
4-Peteskywalker
5-hotslayer73
6-pcleemake
7-Riddick
8-mightyq
9-

[email protected]

SOLD OUT

thanks beto...

Re: A Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy 2 more spots open!!

???! Beto, I've asked twice to increase list and now that you have, why did you skip me? did you add me? I've asked since page 2 that im interested and clearly Im interested as I've asked to increase the list and you even quoted me. Please go back to even page 2...ive asked to be added but I don't see my name on the list.

Last edited:

Hi, I have some issues whit the orders, I received a lot of payments and all the stuff ready to ship, but I DONT have the complete info of almost all!! Please guys, is very important you include in the Paypal payments the full adress, complete name AND FREAK FORUM NICKNAME and of course what are you paying for!! please send me all the complete info to this personal mail:[email protected] is important the Nickname and what are you ordering!! and please send the paypal reference number this way I can confirm the order faster and send the stuff.

thanks a lot

Re: A Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy ORDER UPDATE!!

will get the payment for this and the glove off to to you this weekend as i will have a lot of commission money coming in.
Is it still $21 shipping for both?

also its cool to send it as i will have someone watching the house when im away :)

PM Sent ;)

I,ve Sent more information to your gmail with the Transaction number

Last edited:

Hi, I have some issues whit the orders, I received a lot of payments and all the stuff ready to ship, but I DONT have the complete info of almost all!! Please guys, is very important you include in the Paypal payments the full adress, complete name AND FREAK FORUM NICKNAME and of course what are you paying for!! please send me all the complete info to this personal mail:[email protected] is important the Nickname and what are you ordering!! and please send the paypal reference number this way I can confirm the order faster and send the stuff.

thanks a lot
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4279908&postcount=26
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4280018&postcount=6

:wink1:

Last edited:

Email sent let me know if you need anymoore info

Hi Beto, still waiting for you to confirm the total with shipping. Thanks

will get the payment for this and the glove off to to you this weekend as i will have a lot of commission money coming in.
Is it still $21 shipping for both?

also its cool to send it as i will have someone watching the house when im away :)

Please let me know the total when you can. I will be away from home for 2 weeks so may not be able to get internet access.

Back