Clothing set *NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS* Yunsil [TORIBOX] Lobby Neo (The Matrix 1999) Re-run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone! Things are finally slowing down at work for me enough to open the floodgates to you all for payments so we can get the ball rolling on this!

Unfortunately since we were only able to hit 40, the price is going to be $621 per set (this price includes a 5% paypal fee for funds sent to me, and a 5% paypal fee for funds sent to Yunsil, so no additional paypal fee needs to be added).

Please send your payment to [email protected] and be sure to include your forum name.

Even though we only hit 40, I know that once we all receive these sets in hand and start posting photos, there is going to be a major flood of people asking if they can get a set. ;) But oh well, you snooze you lose.

As soon as all payments are received and sent to Yunsil, effectively booking the run, I will provide everyone with a delivery window. As most of you are aware, this run will take priority in Yunsil's schedule because it is a re-run, so I expect to be able to ship within a few months of booking the run.

Let me know if you have any questions, and get those payments in ASAP so we can get this going!

Last edited:
No one paid?

Correct...I am not hopeful for this run at the moment.

I'm curious to hear everyone's thoughts and concerns, I'll address them if I can. Otherwise it's looking like this run needs to be scrapped.

Correct...I am not hopeful for this run at the moment.

I'm curious to hear everyone's thoughts and concerns, I'll address them if I can. Otherwise it's looking like this run needs to be scrapped.
Because its crazy expensive.
We all know yunsil lives korea.
Usa dollar inflation does not affect her.
Should lower price.

Inflation is affecting the entire world.

The issue is that Toribox has been increasing prices for a few years now in response to increased demand, and it would appear that only now, are people starting to take notice that "Hey, this is actually really expensive, I should think about this".

The reality is, this is how economics works, the law of supply and demand and all that. If the demand for your services is high, you should raise the price, until your supply (labor) reaches an equilibrium point with demand.

Inflation is affecting the entire world.

The issue is that Toribox has been increasing prices for a few years now in response to increased demand, and it would appear that only now, are people starting to take notice that "Hey, this is actually really expensive, I should think about this".

The reality is, this is how economics works, the law of supply and demand and all that. If the demand for your services is high, you should raise the price, until your supply (labor) reaches an equilibrium point with demand.
No need economics lecture on here.
I agree somehow us dollar affects her but
I don't care yunsil raise base price or not.

Just this neo outfit is extremely expensive than other yunsil run (and its re run..) thats it

Inflation, supply and demand. That's all nonsense. Toribox, the entire team of people (Yunsil doesn't make every single piece I hope y'all realize) are fully capable of making these things at a decent price.
I was about to pay them for a deposit on 1978 Laurie Strode outfit. Shirt and pants. $450 per set. $1700 deposit for a sample to be made. It's a shirt and pants. I'm having my tailor do them now. Why TF would I pay that, or allow others to.

Their name is outgrowing their humility. If my toys have designer level clothing more than me, there's a problem.

IG @yondu.toys

Last edited:
Back