Clothing set *NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS* Yunsil [TORIBOX] Lobby Neo (The Matrix 1999) Re-run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can count me in for this one after all!
Awesome! I wasn't a big fan of the DafToys coat either. I like the way it hangs, but lots of inaccuracies.

Hi all - busy week, but list updated! We're currently significantly short of the 50 mark, so please spread the word!

Speaking of...we can either keep gathering interest indefinitely to see if we can reach 50, or I can cut it off on 6/30 as originally intended and try to get Yunsil to honor the 35 unit price, which would be $565 per set.

Please feel free to chime in and let me know your preference!

Awesome! I wasn't a big fan of the DafToys coat either. I like the way it hangs, but lots of inaccuracies.

Hi all - busy week, but list updated! We're currently significantly short of the 50 mark, so please spread the word!

Speaking of...we can either keep gathering interest indefinitely to see if we can reach 50, or I can cut it off on 6/30 as originally intended and try to get Yunsil to honor the 35 unit price, which would be $565 per set.

I'm happy to wait a bit longer. Either way is cool with me though.

I would try to wait, it is vacation time and this probably affects.

Thanks for the responses! For those that may want to wait, what do you propose as a reasonable waiting period?

Sorry for the silence, chaps, busy month for me!

The list has been updated, and we're currently sitting at 38.

Do any more of you have an opinion on moving forward at the higher rate for less than 50, or waiting?

We have had 2 people vouch for waiting, so just checking in.

Thanks!

Sorry for the silence, chaps, busy month for me!

The list has been updated, and we're currently sitting at 38.

Do any more of you have an opinion on moving forward at the higher rate for less than 50, or waiting?

We have had 2 people vouch for waiting, so just checking in.

Thanks!
I would say to wait until September 15th and then move on

Back