Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Johnny. I am so excited about this Oldboy figure. I want it so bad when Kojun released it many years ago before he got famous. But I have to say I think yours is even better. ;)

Update

The suit sets are now complete! They are being sent to Johnny in the next few days :yess:​

Mr. Han showed up today, looking a little frisky....

Can not believe this is really happening. So excited to finally have a phenominal Oldboy, better than I could have imagined.

I was under the impression we were being sent the suits separate but this is better and makes more sense that we receive the whole thing together , I can't wait to see this finished !.

I was under the impression we were being sent the suits separate but this is better and makes more sense that we receive the whole thing together , I can't wait to see this finished !.

Toyed with the idea of sending them out separate, but we decided it would feel better and more exciting to receive the full package :)

Some wip pics of the sculpt :)

groupWIPpaint-1-COPY.jpg

groupWIPpaint-2-copy.jpg

Not finished with the sculpt, needs more details. Also, the one looking at the side is mine :p

Back