Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just designed this before I head home from work...Hopefully you guys dig it :) Watched the movie again last night...and i feel his "Years" Tattoos are simple, yet awesome visually...I did an illustrated hammer instead of using a real photo of one...I still want to touch it up...hopefully I have some time tomorrow to play around with it. What you guys think? Hammer, No hammer? Oh and the "Old Boy" Logo has been re designed into vector art (traced and re-grunged if you will)..so it can be scaled up without losing any quality :wink1:

Edit: Almost forgot..when finished, I plan on sending this design to Evilface to see if he can turn them into his wonderful decals. :)

Screenshot2013-02-13at71150PM_zps8b0b624d.png

Just designed this before I head home from work...Hopefully you guys dig it :) Watched the movie again last night...and i feel his "Years" Tattoos are simple, yet awesome visually...I did an illustrated hammer instead of using a real photo of one...I still want to touch it up...hopefully I have some time tomorrow to play around with it. What you guys think? Hammer, No hammer? Oh and the "Old Boy" Logo has been re designed into vector art (traced and re-grunged if you will)..so it can be scaled up without losing any quality :wink1:

Edit: Almost forgot..when finished, I plan on sending this design to Evilface to see if he can turn them into his wonderful decals. :)

Screenshot2013-02-13at71150PM_zps8b0b624d.png

That's great work pajji! :clap

Ok little update

Johnny has firmed up some prices for us.

Firstly the head sculpt painted with real hair will cost $175. Just to say a deposit of $40 will need to be paid to Johnny before production starts on all heads. Johnny will let you know when that is required.

Secondly the sculpted arms with hammer will cost $65. These arms are specifically made for the Enterbay RM5 body. I will set up a list for the arm set tomorrow when I am at my computer. In the meantime if you want a sculpted arm and hammer set just post in this thread and I will update the list tomorrow.

Thanks

tumblr_m5pho1y7at1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

Unbelievable work in such a short space of time. :hi5:
Can't wait for this , a masterpiece in the making. :lecture

Anyone got any leads on shoes yet ? , that's the only thing I can think of now that needs figuring out.

Anyone got any leads on shoes yet ? , that's the only thing I can think of now that needs figuring out.

I will get screen caps of them now.

It is just like watching Rainman at work this! This is art!!!!

A masterpiece in the making indeed :)

Back