[OPEN ORDERS FOR 1ST BATCH] Nike Mystic Tiempo 3 shoes, I Saw the Devil

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone! I am going to open the orders for the first batch of completed shoes. I will send them out based on order of payments, so if you don't end up in batch one don't worry, the second batch is in production already.

Payment details:

A pair of completed shoes is $70 plus shipping.
Shipping in the US is $10
Shipping internationally is $17

I WILL have a completed box and Coa I just didn't have them complete in time for this post.

Send payments to: [email protected]

In a note WITH YOUR PAYMENT include the following information:
- Name
- Forum name/other identifying name
- What you are buying (i.e. Nike shoes, I saw the Devil)
- Shipping address
- Email address
- Phone number

- Please DO NOT forget to include this information. it's the only way for me to make sure payments are matched with a person. If the information is not included I may refund and ask you to resend.

- Final detail: The shoes are made with a large opening that is meant to fit either an ankle adapter from a foot or a silicone tube that can then accept a normal ankle peg. If you have no idea what I'm talking about let me know and I will find some pictures to show what I mean.

Thanks and let me know if any questions!

Hey, everyone... sorry about the delay but these will be shipping out soon. I had to complete the CoA and box art. I will post that later today and then hopefully I get these shipped out by next week. Thanks everyone!

20200711_143159.jpg

Hey folks. Sorry for the huge delay in shipping. I have all the labels made and I will send everything out this week.

Back