Please remove if not allowed. BEWARE! IRIS hosing on the 66 Romero Joker

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One does wonder. I've just told myself I've lost $150 and if I get it back it's a bonus. One thing is certain, I'll NEVER do a custom again
Well, I know this situation sucks, but NEVER doing custom again?? There are plenty of custom projects that do not use IRIS that hold to time tables and get things done. In fact I've never had an issue with a few other custom figure makers, including several tailors. Just saying =]

I received a refund of $300 from Iris today on the 1966 Joker project and she apparently has replied to others who are part of that project as well. It appears that she is doing the right thing and giving refunds to those who ask for one.

So, to be fair, IRIS has started sending refunds to those of use that requested them. As I said earlier, this project went over three years and produced NOTHING. Very poor communications on IRIS' part and the project runner bailed on us. I sincerely hope he's OK, but between that and nothing from IRIS, it hasn't been a very pleasant experience. Just laying things out there so you have the info before making future decisions. Do with this thread as you will. I'm pretty sure I won't be dipping my toes into the custom world again, so happy customizing everyone. Maybe your projects turn out better than ours.

Back