Full figure JAWS: Quint (SOLD OUT) ~ Brody (SOLD OUT) ~ Hooper (SOLD OUT)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hosam, this is going to be an odd question, but do you have really cool 1/6th MacReady display? Every time I see your avatar and sig it makes me want one.

Haha man I wish. I have commissioned someone but still didn't finish yet. Hopefully soon.

Hey everyone,

I'm gathering interest for Quint from the classical JAWS movie.
The outfit going to be tailored by Yunsil/Toribox.

View attachment 423662

I have received a quotation email from her last night, but the prices seems been raised up since the last year.
Not to mention, I already have people interested, but wanted to bring costs down and see if more wanted to join this.

This a screenshot of her quotation:
View attachment 423661

Also, a head sculpt will be done later next year.
State your interest below :)

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =​

Interest list:
1- Hosam
2- @Raymond F.
3- Amedeo T. (FB)
4- Andrea P. (FB)
5- @playlandtoys
6- @chilipep66
7- Gary W. (FB)
8- @Bravomite
9- @petes
10- dj.Cbear
11- Daniele V. (FB)
12- Amedeo T.'s friend (FB)

This price is for outfit only???!!!

Brody has been added, so this will be a duo set.
Quint sculpt will be sculpted by Jay.
Brody TBD.

More expensive jeans. :D

Quint alone I understand... but can you really have Quint and Brody without Hooper? I know NECA did it, but its so wrong.

I assume you are also going to add Hooper to your line-up. Just do it.

Don't get me wrong, guys! I will focus on each character at 1 time. Not going to make all three at once :ROFLMAO:
But I thought having 1 figure or both beside Quint is a must to complete the set.
I agree with @Wor-Gar on adding Hooper too, but need to focus on Quint first, then Brody, and finally Hooper.

Hosam, should we add a list for people with great interest but just hesitated because of the price? I'd be definitely in if we could meet the 30 sets line.

Hosam, should we add a list for people with great interest but just hesitated because of the price? I'd be definitely in if we could meet the 30 sets line.

So many people are interested, but sadly the price is keeping them in a loop. Also me, but I have never dreamed of a better Quint than having Yunsil on board. I will do my very best to get this over 20 the least.

Back