Full figure JAWS: Quint (SOLD OUT) ~ Brody (SOLD OUT) ~ Hooper (SOLD OUT)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm embarrassed to say that I am unfamiliar with Jay, is there a link to his work?
He is currently working on the candyman project

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1585089437169.jpg
    FB_IMG_1585089437169.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 64
Hey Wor thanks for the PM on freaks and for posting the outfit info here we super appreciate it and am happy to have your Expert eye on, hope you might be able to partake in the project too! We are obviously super committed.
jay did the recent Edward Norton head I painted up! He’s also sculpted for hot toys, did Stan Lee and a guardian character I believe.

Received a reply back regarding the pants. Seems like the price is fixed.

Dear Hosam,

If the pants design is similar to a jeans, the pants, even for regular pants, is expensive.
Because the unit price is different depending on design.
Thank you very much!

Best regfards,

I wonder if there is a way of enlarging the NECA Quint sculpt by Trevor Grove? Obviously as a back up if Jay (which is going to be amazing) doesn't do the sculpt for any reason.
quint-2-web.jpg

I wonder if there is a way of enlarging the NECA Quint sculpt by Trevor Grove? Obviously as a back up if Jay (which is going to be amazing) doesn't do the sculpt for any reason.
View attachment 423734

If we went that route then I would get out. That's just lazy and another form of recasting and I wouldn't want no part of it.
Yeeeeeeeah that's a big no. dj.Cbear is correct. Were it to occur it wouldn't be allowed on the forum.

Yeeeeeeeah that's a big no. dj.Cbear is correct. Were it to occur it wouldn't be allowed on the forum.
very nice..but I doubt NECA would allow licensing out their sculpt to an underground, non-licensed custom build...but yea..nicely done
If we went that route then I would get out. That's just lazy and another form of recasting and I wouldn't want no part of it.
I didn't mean it that way. I meant pay Trevor Grove to make a 1/6 version of his work for Neca. But like Pete said I doubt he would be allowed.

I’d have to look but there’s a chance those NECA sculpts are actually shrunken Down versions of the 1/6 sculpts he did a few years ago
I wasnt aware he did 1/6 scale versions! But like Hosam said such stick with Jay because he is better. Sorry for disturbing the run.

Back