READY TO SHIP! 1/6 JVC Camcorder (Back to the Future)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was about to say, he's(Dan) still shipping items out if you haven't received anything even though he hadn't been online.

That Marf, he's a terrible person, why don't you sit back down! Relax Marf and ____ ___ ____ up! Yeeeessh!!! :gah:

Ski :D

Oh, thanks a lot for the heads up Marfmaster. Something is missing for my order. Hope he will be back soon

No problem! Dan is a stand up guy so I wouldn't worry, just thought you should know he wasn't ignoring you. :)

I was about to say, he's(Dan) still shipping items out if you haven't received anything even though he hadn't been online.

That Marf, he's a terrible person, why don't you sit back down! Relax Marf and ____ ___ ____ up! Yeeeessh!!! :gah:

Ski :D

I have been stirring the ____ lately, haven't I...

Just want to clarify to everybody that it was my mistake on my order. Everything is cool with Dan. ;)

I took these a while back, and just realized I never posted them. :slap

_MG_5986.jpg

_MG_5985.jpg

That is fantastic.

Who did the headsculpt on this one? The clothes are Rainman, correct?

Thanks! :)

Yep, the clothes (as well as the skateboard, walkman, shoes and calculator watch) are Rainman, although the calculator watch featured in the pic is from dan chung. The sculpt is Trevor Grove's, painted by SilentSurfer.

Thanks! :)

Yep, the clothes (as well as the skateboard, walkman, shoes and calculator watch) are Rainman, although the calculator watch featured in the pic is from dan chung. The sculpt is Trevor Grove's, painted by SilentSurfer.

That's the best sculpt (IMO) - I definitely will be on the lookout for one of these. Not sure if HT will be doing BTTF or not...

That's the best sculpt (IMO) - I definitely will be on the lookout for one of these. Not sure if HT will be doing BTTF or not...

HT has confirmed they are planning to make some 1/6 BTTF, but the artists and overall craftsmanship involved in this figure make it a really special piece to me. Something Hot Toys can't really touch. :)

Supposedly HT has confirmed that they will be doing Marty and the DeLorean. I'd love to have a 1/6 scale DeLorean to go with my custom set. I might even get the HT version of Marty just for the heck of it, but it will still take a back seat to my custom version and the great custom accessories by Dan Chung and everyone else. We'll see if HT actually follows through and makes it happen.

Here's a new pic I took of my custom with Dan's custom Plutonium Case and Backpack as well as a quick video I just made to share with everyone!

DSC_0067.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/Yw8uDqNbZ-8[/ame]

Seems that HT's comments were mixed. They initially appeared to confirm that they were doing it, but then they said something along the lines that they wanted to do it, but it wasn't a done deal. There was a teaser picture posted on MiLK's blog, but it could have been a fake.

Of course, even HT confirming a license doesn't mean that it will happen (see Green Lantern).

Seems that HT's comments were mixed. They initially appeared to confirm that they were doing it, but then they said something along the lines that they wanted to do it, but it wasn't a done deal. There was a teaser picture posted on MiLK's blog, but it could have been a fake.

Of course, even HT confirming a license doesn't mean that it will happen (see Green Lantern).

Wow! I thought it was pretty much confirmed, but like you said, even having a license confirmed doesn't mean that it will happen. So if it does happen, it'll be nice to see a 1/6 scale Delorean and a 1/6 scale Marty that is more accessible to the fans, but if not, that just makes our custom figures and accessories all the more special! :wink1:

Only 2 backpacks left in this batch! Just a head's up for those of you who still want one...

(Don't worry, jot84 & rayferraro, this reflects your orders...)

Back