Robotech Cyclone/Mospeada Rider Armor

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to help with the ref material.

Also want to see this project bear the fruits. As I know there are people wanting a set of the CVR-3 Armour (hell many want fully Transformable versions though doubt that would happen).

As Olbertfrog said, have you posted on some Robotech/Mospeada forums? Do NOT try Robotech.com. They will close the thread immediately :(

Also maybe worth while posting on OSW too as interest was bouncing on this theme a year or two ago.

Lastly, I am also doing a Cyclone for my custom rider I am building.
Alas will not transform but more like the Real World conversion someone did....
reallifemospeadabike.jpg

I am using an Action Man Street Racer motorbike (they have made a couple of versions) as base and working out the same body work mods they did with the real bike above. To have that appearance of a Cyclone at least.

It will at the very least Look the part and give the Rider something to sit with/ride ;)

If you need any more ref material LMK and I will see what I can drum up :D

That is cool! Please keep us posted on your bike build. No I have not posted on any of the Robotech forums. I created a thread on the OSW, but did not get any interest from them. Feel free to generate any interest on them if you like. We really need to get the names so this project can get rolling! I'm favoring those Marine type of suits myself.

Back