Rocco's Dark Knight TWO FACE 1:6 Head Sculpt: Aaron Eckhart

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

I was never satisfied with the Hot Toys version of Two Face. To me the sculpt always looked a little too cartoony, or "Mattel" if you will. Especially when put next to HT's recent releases such as the DX11, DX12 and Bane.

I've spoken with Rocco and he has agreed (and is excited!) to sculpt an all new 1:6 version of Aaron Eckhart's Two Face character.

One of my main complaints with the HT version was the very flat, almost placid look of the uninjured side of two face. He didn't look dangerous; he looked bored.

So, the expression will be one that shows a little more intensity than the HT release as well as more detail and life-like features.

While I will be doing more digging to find the right expression, here is an example of what it may look like:

Now, Rocco is one of the most talented sculptors we have here on the boards; what's more, Rocco has already cut his teeth on a DK Two Face. Rocco did a 1:1 sculpt of Aaron Eckhart as Two Face and it is INCREDIBLE:

This is going to be a spectacular sculpt and will make a FANTASTIC upgrade to your Hot Toys Two Face figure or the makings of a fantastic custom 1:6 figure!

Depending on how many people end up purchasing the sculpt, I am estimating a cost of between $60-75 per head sculpt.

I am also estimating a shipping date of mid to late February.

The head will be sculpted with neck as to have the damage and to better fit the existing HT release.

Post your interest in a reply below!

INTEREST LIST

1.Wilian_C_B
2.Cocoboloboy
3.karamazov80
4.Hologram AI
5.BJJFighter
6.Tomas67
7.CrAzEBoNEsz
8.youngbloodsc

Please add me to the list.

Back