Accessory Saul Goodman 'Accessories' by DoggieDoc (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated Mercury Digital watches, as worn by Jimmy McGill/Saul Goodman in Better Call Saul. My original application left the digital numbers very illegible so all watch faces were updated using a new process.

The briefcases are being completed today as well.

DSC07770.JPG

DSC07772.JPG

Hey everyone! I am preparing to ship these sets out. I have gone through my list and determined who I need shipping from. I will write all names here. Please follow the instructions for shipping as outlined, and feel free to PM with any questions.

As stated before you can go with USPS or UPS. USPS is $26 and UPS is $40. Now I am not trying to push anyone into more expensive shipping, but USPS has been absolutely TERRIBLE lately while UPS has been very reliable and quick. I am in the middle of dealing with a set of prototypes from USPS that was delivered to the wrong address and they seem to be lost forever now... these were prototypes... which means I have to simply make them again because of their incompetence. Anyway I would highly recommend UPS but the choice is yours.

A note regarding "value and or gift". I have no problem declaring low value or marking as gift and low value. However to be VERY CLEAR if I declare low value and the items are somehow lost or damaged I cannot refund money as the low value means I cannot collect an appropriate refund from UPS. So the choice is yours on that as well just let me know when you send your payment. Thanks!

Please send the above amount, whichever you choose as gift or add 4% fees, to [email protected]. Thanks!

Shipping costs needed list:
@terryip
@chilipep66 (Am I shipping all sets to Ray?)
@noobcollection
@mu9887
@Yeounghan Kim and @lsm042377 (being shipped together)
@sean0921
@Apollo11
@voulaiden (2 sets)
@chubbyman (Need to add $8 for missing fees from original payment)
@Julie250
@nickwlz
@sunnywong921
@Pierre Niox (2 sets)
@Drake (Shipping cost may be increased due to location)
@Medo
@Ksharp_miller (your payment included shipping but the amount doesn't add up to the USPS or the UPS amounts. Please clarify so we can reconcile as needed)

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I am preparing to ship these sets out. I have gone through my list and determined who I need shipping from. I will write all names here. Please follow the instructions for shipping as outlined, and feel free to PM with any questions.

As stated before you can go with USPS or UPS. USPS is $26 and UPS is $40. Now I am not trying to push anyone into more expensive shipping, but USPS has been absolutely TERRIBLE lately while UPS has been very reliable and quick. I am in the middle of dealing with a set of prototypes from USPS that was delivered to the wrong address and they seem to be lost forever now... these were prototypes... which means I have to simply make them again because of their incompetence. Anyway I would highly recommend UPS but the choice is yours.

A note regarding "value and or gift". I have no problem declaring low value or marking as gift and low value. However to be VERY CLEAR if I declare low value and the items are somehow lost or damaged I cannot refund money as the low value means I cannot collect an appropriate refund from UPS. So the choice is yours on that as well just let me know when you send your payment. Thanks!

Please send the above amount, whichever you choose as gift or add 4% fees, to [email protected]. Thanks!

Shipping costs needed list:
@terryip
@noobcollection
@mu9887
@Yeounghan Kim and @lsm042377 (being shipped together)
@sean0921
@Apollo11
@voulaiden (2 sets)
@Julie250
@nickwlz
@sunnywong921
@Pierre Niox (2 sets)
@Drake (Shipping cost may be increased due to location)
@Medo
@Ksharp_miller (your payment included shipping but the amount doesn't add up to the USPS or the UPS amounts. Please clarify so we can reconcile as needed)
Payment sent.

Updated list of those I am still waiting for shipping payments. Please message me or send payment as soon as possible so I can get these out the door and not have it drag on. Thanks!

@sean0921
@Apollo11
@voulaiden (2 sets) (shipping with Misery sets)
@Julie250
@nickwlz
@sunnywong921
@Pierre Niox (2 sets)
@Medo

Please message me if you need assistance or follow the instructions I am reposting here...

Updated list of those I am still waiting for shipping payments. Please message me or send payment as soon as possible so I can get these out the door and not have it drag on. Thanks!

@sean0921
@Apollo11
@voulaiden (2 sets) (shipping with Misery sets)
@Julie250
@nickwlz
@sunnywong921
@Pierre Niox (2 sets)
@Medo

Please message me if you need assistance or follow the instructions I am reposting here...

Payment sent

Received mine yesterday and everything looks great, DoggieDoc!

Is there a specific gripping hand the bag handle was sculpted to? The ones I have on hand seem too large to grab securely (didn't want to force them in as I was worried about stressing the handle).

Back