Sean Dabbs - David Bowie 1-6 scale head sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys!

So sorry for the delay, Frank recieved the heads, then found defects, sent them back and received some more, then realised I had not asked for the correct shipping. I did not want to charge you guys more so I had him ship them to me

SO I am shipping all heads this week (and some have been shipped out already today and yesterday)

please pôst pics of your painted bowie heads!!!

Great can't wait to see the results. I preferred the first digital pic you posted, but seeing the printed/cast version is a different thing entirely.

Hi Guys!

So sorry for the delay, Frank recieved the heads, then found defects, sent them back and received some more, then realised I had not asked for the correct shipping. I did not want to charge you guys more so I had him ship them to me

SO I am shipping all heads this week (and some have been shipped out already today and yesterday)

please pôst pics of your painted bowie heads!!!

Thanks for doing this the headsculpts are brilliant.

Please clear your inbox - had a minor issue and need to get in touch.

Edit: Sorted - thanks!

Sadly ,my Bowie sclupt came with some broken ears. I will give it to my painter to see if he can fix it.��
IMG_2003.jpg

Bummer about the ears, but sculpt looks pretty good. Any chance you can post some more pics - views of the face obscured in these. Thanks!

hi guys, if you recieved a broken cast - it is my bad, email me directly at [email protected] with your user name, real name and address and I will ship out a replacement

Quick and dirty little shot (In mitigation about the awful paintjob - I wouldn't have dared carry out this little mock-up if it weren't for the fact that the head is effectively a spare... It was one of the ear/postage casualties (I'm showing the good-side sadly) and I'm contemplating turning this head into the Pierrot/Harlequin character):

34888409322_4554106c59_c.jpg

Even more respect than I already had for the guys that paint these things up to a professional quality - even with the correct tools I doubt I could do this sculpt justice with my paltry skills with a brush.

Quick and dirty little shot (In mitigation about the awful paintjob - I wouldn't have dared carry out this little mock-up if it weren't for the fact that the head is effectively a spare... It was one of the ear/postage casualties (I'm showing the good-side sadly) and I'm contemplating turning this head into the Pierrot/Harlequin character):

34888409322_4554106c59_c.jpg

Even more respect than I already had for the guys that paint these things up to a professional quality - even with the correct tools I doubt I could do this sculpt justice with my paltry skills with a brush.

Nice!

Here's mine
JMK's David Bowie figure (2).jpg

Had to reverse this shot
JMK's David Bowie figure (3).jpg

JMK's David Bowie figure (5).jpg

JMK's David Bowie figure (4).jpg

Mr Fusion - that is so cool (very jealous of your accurate outfit there) and absolutely loving the recreations of the iconic photos.

My guy is going to be stuck in a close-enough set until I work out precisely who I want to order from/how much... (Really want the Union Jack frock-coat for one of the heads) Was pleasantly surprised by how many outfits the TTM-22 I'd been saving for someone thin can wear - I'd convinced myself nothing would fit him, but actually the trousers from most sets seem to work, it's mostly the torso/neck and shirts that causes issues.

At some point this year, I'll do a screen/album accurate coat for Low, which I can offer here. I also will do some Ziggy-era outfit. Both will be for the HT "slim."

My painted head just arrived today. My painter had fix the broken ears for me. Now waiting for the hair to complete my head.IMG_3199.jpg

Back