Shinkawa Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid 1 by Amnur Interest Thread

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People.
The package had returned. The office service where I work told me that can't ship personal packages anymore, so I have to go by my self on the post office.
Going to make this ASAP.
Sorry for this inconvenience.

Ok people, all shipped.
I'm also sending one painted for whom get interested, so you can swap your unpainted for this one. If you do, just PM me.
Thank you all!
:rock

theses are awesome!!! I can't believe i discovered this so late! Are there anymore flaoting around? Do they only come unpainted?

theses are awesome!!! I can't believe i discovered this so late! Are there anymore flaoting around? Do they only come unpainted?

I sent to Rogster one painted and one unpainted plus. So I have so far one left on the way.
If you want it, just let me know.

Thanks buddy!

Hey people, here's my proto-snake on play arts body.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

showcase your Halo Reach Kat too, she looks beautiful Neo. prettier than the game version. \m/
Will do buddy, just need to repaint it. Since she is not Kat anymore, I'm painting her armor in red.
Will post pics on my blog soon!
Thank you so much for you kind words man! :duff

People, just for your information, the pack is stuck into the customs in Brazil yet. They just told me that they are in strike! Here's the number that I'd sent to Rogster :
RQ522319126BR
You can track it if you want to. Hope they clear it soon.
Sorry for this bad news....

Hey guys, just received a notification from the post office that they tried to deliver on Rogster house, but there was nobody there.
They will try again.
Well just to you know that the sculpts are already in USA.

Thank you all!

Back