Clothing set Skyfall James Bond Blue Tuxedo

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@calvenli any updates on this one whether that's an updated proto or timeline? With a redo of the Yunsil set beginning, it made me realize that it's been a couple months since the initial proto for this version was shown.

Some new pics I nabbed from Instagram. Updates to the shirt collar, jacket collar and jacket pockets are said to be revised on the next round. Details are looking pretty great so far though.

IMG_0621.jpeg

IMG_0622.jpeg

IMG_0623.jpeg

IMG_0624.jpeg

IMG_0625.jpeg

IMG_0626.jpeg

IMG_0627.jpeg

Has anyone heard from @calvenli?

I have messaged on multiple occasions and no reply.

I wish we could get a bit more communication with project manager.
nope! They seem to post on IG every so often, but nothing here or there regarding this project, though. They seem to now be offering 2 versions of a new Yixie (I believe) Skyfall Bond headsculpt

Last edited:
Got word back from Calvenli about the run. Delayed. Working on another sample and then into production. Hopefully the finale sample won’t need further work.

Not too bothered about this as the sample before did need some adjustments. I’m guessing a Q2 release if we’re lucky.

Got word back from Calvenli about the run. Delayed. Working on another sample and then into production. Hopefully the finale sample won’t need further work.

Not too bothered about this as the sample before did need some adjustments. I’m guessing a Q2 release if we’re lucky.
Great! Thank you for updating us here.

Back