Accessory [SOLD OUT] Michael Douglas as Gordon Gekko from "Wall Street" Fox Pleat + Doggie Doc + Fan

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have received the outfits, but Boys, How do you close this shirt and trouser ? That's hell on earth ! I am going to ask to my doctor for anxiolytics.

Big thanks to Victoria for letting me get in on this project; paint up is for a friend but I’ll be doing another for myself soon. Body: Worldbox AT020 I loved the proportion of this but I padded up the shoulders to raise his traps as I didn’t want to mod the neck. Also cut off his penis to have the pants lay flatter. Gekko would hate that I had to do that to his doll.
This project is lucky to have Victoria’s excellent attention to detail on it all her runs have a lot of love and care put into it, she really dives deep on her characters.
Can’t wait to replace these crappy accessories with the finishing touches soon!

Ray’s looks fantastic.

The cigar hand is finished. I'm asking the 3D printer if we should do it as one piece or with separate cigar and hand. As one piece they look "pinched" naturally, but separate pieces are easier to paint.

Gordon Gekko holds a cigar in three different ways in promos/the film. I thought this was the best hand pose.

iu.jpeg

Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 18.33.48.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 18.34.02.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 18.34.11.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 18.33.40.png

Ray’s looks fantastic.

The cigar hand is finished. I'm asking the 3D printer if we should do it as one piece or with separate cigar and hand. As one piece they look "pinched" naturally, but separate pieces are easier to paint.

Gordon Gekko holds a cigar in three different ways in promos/the film. I thought this was the best hand pose.

View attachment 429187

View attachment 429188
View attachment 429189
View attachment 429190
View attachment 429191
That's a very nice pose. For the cigar I don't care I bought plenty of them, so you decide.

The Gekko Bar is now complete. Victoria, thank you for organizing this run. Your attention to detail is very impressive. Ray, I knew you would kill this paint application. Amazing job man. I really appreciate you taking on the commission. Not only am I honored that you said ok but I am honored to have one of your paint applications in my collection. Thank you to all involved.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    622.9 KB · Views: 114
The prints finally arrived today.

There are unfortunately some scaling issues witrh the hands. I messed up the scale (too small) on the first hand, then based the other two hands on the first. I'll correct this and submit a reprint by tomorrow.

Otherwise I am happy with the prints.

The tie clip is very thin, but did not break when trimming and sanding off the printing sprues, despite some of my usual clumsiness.

The resin is flexible and will conform nicely to the tie. Nevertheless, I will include an extra tie clip in each international set just to be safe (my fellow Americans can just request a replacement if necessary).

IMG_0653.JPG

You know, I think the ring he wears is his personal ring. I’m pretty sure he is wearing the same ring in The Game.

Back