Accessory [SURI] BLADE RUNNER sneakers (PROTOTYPE DONE)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I have never purchased from Suri before and I am ready to pay for my shoes. I received this request from him:

hello friend! In the near future I will start making the next batch of sneakers. Sneakers for you are among them. Therefore, you have the opportunity to make a deposit $100.

payment page:
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/surisuri
This is a site for paying tips one mug is $5. it turns out that to transfer $ 500 (100*5pairs) you need to send 100 mugs. The site has a small commission, about 4-5%. (*and if you don't mind, please add one mug to pay off my further commissions when withdrawing funds)

(don’t indicate anything in the tip comment)

I responded and advised that I preferred to use PP for the buyer protect and I am willing to pay the 5% fee. He stated that he did not use PP.

Has anyone else paid for items through this Coffee app?

Has anyone else purchased from Suri and he not deliver the shoes?

Can anyone vouch for Suri?

Any thoughts or comments?

I am only asking to avoid any problems in the future in using a Coffee app to pay for items here.

Thanks in advance for any comments, suggestions or feedback.

Rick

Ok, I have never purchased from Suri before and I am ready to pay for my shoes. I received this request from him:

hello friend! In the near future I will start making the next batch of sneakers. Sneakers for you are among them. Therefore, you have the opportunity to make a deposit $100.

payment page:
This is a site for paying tips one mug is $5. it turns out that to transfer $ 500 (100*5pairs) you need to send 100 mugs. The site has a small commission, about 4-5%. (*and if you don't mind, please add one mug to pay off my further commissions when withdrawing funds)

I responded and advised that I preferred to use PP for the buyer protect and I am willing to pay the 5% fee. He stated that he did not use PP.

I am only asking to avoid any problems in the future in using a Coffee app to pay for items here.

Rick
I have already bought a pair of shoes from him (Forrest Gump shoes) and he delivered on time. He cannot use PayPal because of the situation in his country so we used Payoneer instead. This maybe still an option.

 Cheers

payment page:

Rick
Hi Rick, I bought FOUR pair of shoes from Suri (included this pair for Deckard) and I ALWAYS had great transactions, if you need you can see the pics in my Instagram profile (80godot). Unfortunately he actually cannot use PayPal because of his country restrictions. I used this method (buymeacoffee) and it’s absolutely safe, don’t worry! 😉

Back