Accessory [SURI] BLADE RUNNER sneakers (PROTOTYPE DONE)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But, Deckard's shoes had brown laces? šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
On the Internet, I found two geeks thinking about the details of these sneakers. They concluded that the sneakers were brown.
But I went further. Listening to the book "Do Androids Think About Electric Sheep?" I came to the conclusion that the atmosphere on earth was very corrosive in the truest sense of the word. Constant acid rain negatively affected the quality of materials.

Conclusion: the color of the laces is "corroded black".

Today I will show a photo of how I can make this color.

38966783-78C9-49B0-AAF8-FB0095FE9CE9.jpeg
you say it's black.
And you will be almost right, but look how it looks on a black background.
6C9769D1-3378-4096-B09F-D177DBC8C5F0.jpeg

I think this color should be.

Awesome sneakers. Corroded black laces look pretty nice. Congrats man!

IMG_8259.JPG

Hi guys!
The party is ready to ship.
And I think it's time to clarify the details of payment / dispatch.
Due to some features of the country in which I live, I cannot make plans for the distant future. Therefore, I take a deposit from a small number of people, after which I get to work. At the end of the work, I request the remaining amount and the cost of sending (this is ideal).
But we are all human and our circumstances can change. I understand it. Therefore, if you do not pay, then I give this opportunity to the next one on the list.
You may want to pay later, and that's okay too. Then I will make you sneakers in the next batch (you will not go to the end of the line).
Guys, I hate the topic of money, so the message about the need to make a deposit will be sent once.
And I'm always in touch, so write. I will try to find a common language with everyone.
šŸ¤œ šŸ¤›

Back