Full figure [UPDATE 01/02/2024] Calvin Candie Clothes(Toribox) & Acc Set

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a simply gorgeous figure. All the accessories and clothes, the paint work/sculpture-- everything looks absolutely stunning. This is some serious talent. After reading the entire thread, I'm a bit surprised at some of the complaints. That's nitpicking at a level I personally don't see often. I make figures of all scales, mostly 1/6 and 1/3-- I also buy figures that I like. When I buy one, it's based mostly on the artistic achievement and sometimes, the artistic interpretation-- again, that's just me. I see many others who are far more concerned with the insane level of accuracy.

Regarding that, as a filmmaker as well-- I completely understand the filter concept. I don't know Quentin, nor the DP of Jango, however-- what I can tell you, is there's a very popular filter, often used in period films such as this, called CTO (control temperature orange) it provides a yellowish/orange tint (for lack of a better word) to the subject, to present an "aged" or "vintage" type of look. I can't say for sure that's the case here, but there's no question this film is a bit heavy on the color correction, and that would present a bit of a challenge in matching certain clothing colors. Either way, I believe this is a beautiful piece of work.

Very inspiring to me personally. Pieces like this make me want to be a better artist and make more accurate figures. Thanks so much--

SC
Thank you for your opinion & kindly words.
Sometimes people forget the Toribox experience and understanding.

All the people who provide comments are those who have participated in the project. If most people are not satisfied with the project, why can't the aggregator modify it according to everyone's wishes? As a supervisor, no process map was released during the clothing production process, asking for everyone's opinions. At present, most people think there is a problem, but the aggregator has no intention of modifying, but has been looking for reasons. With the support of a few people, I hope this project can go smoothly. It's really easy to tell who is arrogant. By the way, the pattern of clothes is also very ordinary.😞

All the people who provide comments are those who have participated in the project. If most people are not satisfied with the project, why can't the aggregator modify it according to everyone's wishes? As a supervisor, no process map was released during the clothing production process, asking for everyone's opinions. At present, most people think there is a problem, but the aggregator has no intention of modifying, but has been looking for reasons. With the support of a few people, I hope this project can go smoothly. It's really easy to tell who is arrogant. By the way, the pattern of clothes is also very ordinary.😞
Show me the exact data and say it.
I don't understand if who suggest 'There is no yellow' or 'thick'.

Process Map? I can't listen to everyone and turn them into yellow clothes.
Why should I agree with the minority opinion of making clothes with filtered colors?

I'm not saying this dress is perfect, but it's the best it can make now.
The argument of protesting without technical grounds cannot be changed.
I don't understand talking about patterns in clothes.
Who can make it better?
Where did you get the analysis that most of them disagree?

I think many people agree with comments.
Read the comments again.

Last edited:
Back