Full figure 【Toribox】 The Batman Bruce wayne - Final proto updated <Taking balance- Deadline/11/30/23>

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi @GESUS - Are painted hands going to be offered like the ones shown on the first page? Also, any idea on the sculpt price and availability?

Thanks!

Selling my spot, i have payed body and shoes by Gesus too
SPECIAL OFFER
Please dm

Last edited:
Is there a deadline for payment of the balance? It’s been over 30 days and it looks like only about 1/3 of the balances have been collected.

Continuing to wait for people to honor their commitments only delays this for those of us that actually paid.

Thanks!

Is there a deadline for payment of the balance? It’s been over 30 days and it looks like only about 1/3 of the balances have been collected.

Continuing to wait for people to honor their commitments only delays this for those of us that actually paid.

Thanks!
The current balance is based on 50+ people.
If we set a deadline and not enough people sign up,
I don't know if everyone will agree to pay the increased fee.

I want to move things along quickly too. Do you have a way to do that?

Sure. It may sound harsh, but for you and those of us who paid, we certainly don't deserve the outrageous consequences by those that chose to renege on their commitment to pay. Here's what I would suggest:

Establish a deadline. Those who don't pay by the deadline forfeit their NRD, which goes into a pool to reduce the cost. Right now that's 60 * $100 = $6000 to offset any costs.

After that, you can either calculate a new price for those of us still in (using the $6K offset applied to the run) or you can just cancel the project and refund everyone who fully paid, less whatever you need to recoup for the prototype. After all, this isn't your fault that not everyone paid. I assume the $6K offset should cover the prototype, or the $6000 could go towards the additional cost for the 37 of us that have paid to the tune of roughly $162 each. That's just my basic math - yours may be different because you have costs and margins that none of us are privy to.

I think we could wait forever and still not get significant numbers of the outstanding commitments paid. And that's not fair to any of us. It's not fair for you, it's not fair for us, and it's certainly not going to sit well with Yunsil to hold up a production slot.

This is my viewpoint simply because the Inart version of this run will be delivered soon, probably in the first few months of the new year, and I suspect there are many who went out and bought that while this run was progressing. For roughly the price of this run, Inart provides a fully clothed figure, accessories, plus a rooted and painted sculpt, which is arguably just as good or better than what Mina has shown (no offense intended - she's clearly a gifted artist). I don't see them paying for both that and this run. That said, our economy isn't what it used to be either, so there's that too.

I'm not at all sure this is a solution that is acceptable to anyone else on the project, but you asked if I had a way to move things along quickly, and this is how I would do it. Regardless, I would also publish a "non-payers" section on this site, much like the "sellers / project runners to watch out for" post. There should be consequences for buyers that effectively screw the rest of us over, just as there are for sellers and project runners.

Again, apologies if this sounds harsh, and I understand that everyone has different financial conditions and situations, but this is where we are, so let's call it like it is. To be clear, I bear no hostility to any particular individual - but I am just not willing to put my hard earned money out there with nothing to show for it for an infinite amount of time.

Thanks again for your time and efforts with this project!

It has now been only a month since I started collecting the balance.

I don't understand why you're using such harsh words but I'm I've never left buyer questions unanswered for days, and I've never irresponsibly abandoned a project. You may not know this, but ToriBox has set a balance period of 5 months for all hosts. All hosts working with ToriBox follow this rule, and I am complying with it.

Yes, it's true that the economy hasn't been good, as you mentioned.
There's a group of guests who have promised to pay the balance in mid-October because they are facing financial difficulties, so I didn't set a deadline right away.
I'll consider your suggestion and set a deadline.

To achieve good results, there are many processes you don't know about.
It's not just about receiving the deposit and delivering – I've been working diligently with a sense of responsibility,
and it's disappointing that you don't know that.

Thanks for your valuable feedback.
Please trust and wait.

It has now been only a month since I started collecting the balance.

I don't understand why you're using such harsh words but I'm I've never left buyer questions unanswered for days, and I've never irresponsibly abandoned a project. You may not know this, but ToriBox has set a balance period of 5 months for all hosts. All hosts working with ToriBox follow this rule, and I am complying with it.

Respectfully, nothing was ever mentioned that even remotely suggested you were unresponsive or irresponsible. Nor was there anything that either impugned or questioned your honor, integrity, or commitment to this project. None of those things were ever an issue. It was simply about a project delay for which there was no posted solution.

There's a group of guests who have promised to pay the balance in mid-October because they are facing financial difficulties, so I didn't set a deadline right away.
I'll consider your suggestion and set a deadline.

To achieve good results, there are many processes you don't know about.
It's not just about receiving the deposit and delivering – I've been working diligently with a sense of responsibility,
and it's disappointing that you don't know that.

This would have been a much more effective response to my original post. Had you disclosed that you were actively engaged in successful negotiations and expect to have this resolved in the next three weeks, rather than ask for a suggestion, that would have been the end of it. My entire response was predicated on the fact that you asked for a suggestion on how to get this moving.

I also believe it is inappropriate to levy any disappointment that I don't know something that wasn't disclosed. In all fairness, again, that could have been resolved simply with better information provided to my original post, rather than asking for input, which is exactly what I posted. In this case, me not knowing something is solely about the communication of fact, and absolutely not about anyone's personal integrity.

Again, none of this was ever about you personally, but rather understanding what was being done to mitigate an apparent extended delay. To be clear, you are appreciated and respected.

Thanks, again :)

Respectfully, nothing was ever mentioned that even remotely suggested you were unresponsive or irresponsible. Nor was there anything that either impugned or questioned your honor, integrity, or commitment to this project. None of those things were ever an issue. It was simply about a project delay for which there was no posted solution.

This would have been a much more effective response to my original post. Had you disclosed that you were actively engaged in successful negotiations and expect to have this resolved in the next three weeks, rather than ask for a suggestion, that would have been the end of it. My entire response was predicated on the fact that you asked for a suggestion on how to get this moving.

I also believe it is inappropriate to levy any disappointment that I don't know something that wasn't disclosed. In all fairness, again, that could have been resolved simply with better information provided to my original post, rather than asking for input, which is exactly what I posted. In this case, me not knowing something is solely about the communication of fact, and absolutely not about anyone's personal integrity.

Again, none of this was ever about you personally, but rather understanding what was being done to mitigate an apparent extended delay. To be clear, you are appreciated and respected.

Thanks, again :)
If I missed the point of what you were saying, I'm sorry.
I thought you didn't understand the process due to somewhat rough expressions.

I don't intend for any impractical and unreasonable situation to result from those who chose to breach their payment obligations.

I don't plan to wait forever. As you mentioned, our financial situation isn't as good as it used to be, so we should also consider those who are struggling.

For excellent results, I'm dedicating significant time and effort to this project, so please have a little more trust and patience. It's only been 30 days. I'm sorry if I didn't meet your expectations but I'm working as fast as I can. I'm not sure what caused the delay, but once again, I apologize if I didn't meet your expectations.

You proposed a deadline, and I agreed to it.

I'm not sure what answer you're looking for from me.
If I couldn't provide the desired response due to differences in opinions, I'm sorry.

Thanks for your suggest.
have a great day:)

Back