[TAKING BALANCE] YUNSIL OUTFIT The Bohemian singer

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,

I am having a bit of a freakout.

No painted heads or accessories received yet (I ordered both versions) and it seems like everyone has gotten theirs. I am in the U.S. so sometimes things take a while to arrive. But after talking to Hyo-Young Choi, it seems like everything is already shipped and received?!?

When I input the tracking number into EMS it says "Not allowed to track item" and when I put it in at USPS I get a "Label created, not yet in system."

I'm not really sure where to go from here. Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Mercury Label USPS.png
    Mercury Label USPS.png
    118.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 10.24.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 10.24.36 AM.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 50
Did you check it on the EMS site?

Hi All,

I am having a bit of a freakout.

No painted heads or accessories received yet (I ordered both versions) and it seems like everyone has gotten theirs. I am in the U.S. so sometimes things take a while to arrive. But after talking to Hyo-Young Choi, it seems like everything is already shipped and received?!?

When I input the tracking number into EMS it says "Not allowed to track item" and when I put it in at USPS I get a "Label created, not yet in system."

I'm not really sure where to go from here. Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Did you check it on the EMS site?

Yes. The EMS site says "Not allowed to track item."

I have been in touch with both Gesus and Rainman and Rainman has said he is going to check at the post office.

I am very worried as this seems to have just disappeared after reaching Incheon, Korea.

Yes. The EMS site says "Not allowed to track item."

I have been in touch with both Gesus and Rainman and Rainman has said he is going to check at the post office.

I am very worried as this seems to have just disappeared after reaching Incheon, Korea.
I've asked the post office to track and they'll be in contact soon. I'll track your item down as soon as I can. Don't worry.

Hey bud I got mine but it was lost when I posted to Russia for painting. Then turned up almost month half later after post office mislabbeled it.

Sorta gave up hope sold my spot so now looking to rebuy a slot

Last edited:
Hey guys wondering if anyone can help save me spending lots on bodies I don't need.

I was informed the sculpt wasn't designed to be used on a body without yunsil Wembley out. I've gone for live aid look, as you can see the sculpt size doesn't match, has anyone got a Muscle jx toys body or muscle in general? If so can you share some pics as I need a body as I'mgetting it painted to match sculpt.

Hey guys wondering if anyone can help save me spending lots on bodies I don't need.

I was informed the sculpt wasn't designed to be used on a body without yunsil Wembley out. I've gone for live aid look, as you can see the sculpt size doesn't match, has anyone got a Muscle jx toys body or muscle in general? If so can you share some pics as I need a body as I'mgetting it painted to match sculpt.

Rainman used JXS01 Body Muscular

Guys, are there any news for the outfit? Is the final sample of clothes finished? 4 months have passed since the balance.

Back