Accessory ( TAKING DEPOSIT ) 1/6 INDY GLOVES

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello guys! I wanted to let you know that the orders are finished.. This week they will be sent to their destinations.Once done,i will be sent the tracking code by private message.Thank you very much for supporting me in my first run!! I also wanted to take the opportunity to invite you to look at my facebook and instagram pages, you will find them under the name " MIGLIORI WORKS". I have not uploaded much material,but soon i will show new pieces an their processes.
All the best
Mario

Hello guys! I wanted to let you know that the orders are finished.. This week they will be sent to their destinations.Once done,i will be sent the tracking code by private message.Thank you very much for supporting me in my first run!! I also wanted to take the opportunity to invite you to look at my facebook and instagram pages, you will find them under the name " MIGLIORI WORKS". I have not uploaded much material,but soon i will show new pieces an their processes.
All the best
Mario
What is happening with this? Tracking was supposed to go out weeks ago. Has there been a delay?

Hello,sorry for the delay in responding. The delay is due to the fact that i when i made the shipment i realized that it increased twice as much.That led me to have to get more money to be able to send it .I am very sorry for this situation and for not having reported it on time . I don`t want to make excuses ,but that`s what happened. On monday i will start shipping . I will send extra product as compensation. I just ask for a little patience until monday.

Hello,sorry for the delay in responding. The delay is due to the fact that i when i made the shipment i realized that it increased twice as much.That led me to have to get more money to be able to send it .I am very sorry for this situation and for not having reported it on time . I don`t want to make excuses ,but that`s what happened. On monday i will start shipping . I will send extra product as compensation. I just ask for a little patience until monday.
Not a problem. I lost some time paying attention to this earlier in the month. I'm surprised that I am the first one to ask.

Not a problem. I lost some time paying attention to this earlier in the month. I'm surprised that I am the first one to ask.
I understand you,that`s why i apologize.From the beginning i was a bit prolix.I`m sorry for wasting your time. i`ll try to make sure it doesn`t happen again.I will comply with this ,i have some impositions that i had to overcome

Last edited:
I understand you,that`s why i apologize.From the beginning i was a bit prolix.I`m sorry for wasting your time. i`ll try to make sure it doesn`t happen again.I will comply with this ,i have some impositions that i had to overcome
Don't get me wrong. You haven't wasted my time. I simply meant that I had not had the time to pay attention earlier in the month as there were many other things going on. I am just now having time to check in on it. I look forward to receiving the tracking and adding your work to my Indiana Jones build.

Si bien no tengo ningún problema en tener paciencia. Ya estamos a viernes.
¿Hay otro problema? Por favor infórmenos. La comunicación es clave.
Hi guys,apologies for the delay in responding.I have just shipped the orders, i will send the tracking code privately.Honestly,the economic situation in my country is a disaster,what as one price today tomorrow will be another, so it's is difficult to maintain control.I know it`s not your problem, it`s totally my responsability.I just wnt to keep working on this and do it better and better. I hope you lke the gloves ,and thank you very much for your patience.
Regards

Thank you for getting back to us! I look forward to receiving the gloves and seeing what you do next.
I hope things get better for you!
Timothy,thanks you for the support and trust of you and the guys: Merek, Earl, Romeo, Frans, Constantino,Kaylen. Yes,i will continue despite everything.I am preparing the Han Solo gloves and some more accesories for Indy,but i will only sell them once i have several units ready for shipping. So soon here i will show some photos of the indy gloves with hands on and on a 1/6 body.( The clothes are a sketch and the scale is not correct,i only show it to give an idea)
Greetings

Attachments

• GLOV31.jpg
    GLOV31.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 0
  • GLOV39.jpg
    GLOV39.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 0
  • GLOV41.jpg
    GLOV41.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 0
  • GLOV30.jpg
    GLOV30.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 0
  • GLOV29.jpg
    GLOV29.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 0
  • GLOV51.jpg
    GLOV51.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 0
  • GLOV1.jpg
    GLOV1.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 0
  • GLOV2.jpg
    GLOV2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 0
  • GLOV33.jpg
    GLOV33.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 0
  • GLOV70.jpg
    GLOV70.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 0
Hi Mario after 24 days my gloves result still “leaving origin country” can you help in understanding if there is a new tracking number ? Thx
Hi Constantino! According to what the postal service told me,that message will appear until they deliver your order,it has already left my country .The delivery time is between 15 -20 business days,so the package should already be arriving at your home.Any inconvenience or problem that arises,contact me,thank you!

Back