Taking Final Payment [K.JUN artwork] 'THE JOURNALIST' Custom Full Figure

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CLOSED PRE-ORDER [K.JUN artwork] 'THE JOURNALIST' Custom Full Figure

Bro your the best

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks bro😉

나의 SM-G925S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Re: CLOSED PRE-ORDER [K.JUN artwork] 'THE JOURNALIST' Custom Full Figure

Looks awesome Jun. do I have time to add the extra body to my DX order?
Yeah you have time to add it😉👊

PLEASE NOTE

Final payment for FULL SET and shipping* is now due middle of April(15th). FULL SET will be ready to ship in April 2017. Sorry for the delay.

Paypal ID - [email protected]

*SHIPPING.

USA : $60
UK : $55
Canada : $55
Germany : $55
Arab Emirates : $55
Qatar : $55
China : $30
Japan : $30

Include note when you send the payment.
1. SSF name
2. Real name, Phone, Street address, City, County, Post code.

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL DUKE DX BUYERS.

I have made the decision to change sculpts on the DX version of Duke.
DX versions will now come with crazy eyes head sculpt instead of smiling head sculpt.

That means DX will include 2 of the same sculpt now with the eyes painted differently instead of 2 different sculpts.

I painted smiling sculpt today and I really don't like how it turned out, so now all DX versions will come with crazy eyes Version.

I am really sorry about this but my decision is final.
If any DX buyers would like a refund that is fine.
Please message me if you would like a refund.

Once again I am really sorry about this but I only want the best for my customers and crazy eyes Version is a lot better.

Thanks to everyone for understanding.

Best
KJun

라울.jpg

Hey Jun, full balance sent for the DX set including an extra body and box, shipping. Please confirm when you get a moment. Thanks!
Thanks bro!!
I'll update the list asap😉

This looks so perfect[emoji15]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

This set is so amazing. Great work to all the artists involved. I'm jealous of everyone who is getting one. [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This set is incredible, I mean its so perfect its making me kick myself for not liking the movie, the likeness is spot on, the clothing is amazing, the accessories are just phenomenal. All the artists should be very proud of this work they put together, especially the perfect collaboration, I love seeing Artists collaborate in this Hobby, its great for the community and produces some amazing figures.

This set is incredible, I mean its so perfect its making me kick myself for not liking the movie, the likeness is spot on, the clothing is amazing, the accessories are just phenomenal. All the artists should be very proud of this work they put together, especially the perfect collaboration, I love seeing Artists collaborate in this Hobby, its great for the community and produces some amazing figures.
That means a lot to me!!
Thanks as always bro!! [emoji2]

Back