Taking Final Payment [K.JUN artwork] 'THE JOURNALIST' Custom Full Figure

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [K.JUN artwork] 'THE JOURNALIST' Custom Full Figure

Hahahaha I like simply box design�� You'll like my simply custom box. Lol

나의 SM-G925S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

I know your design and if you are gonna use that it looks pretty cool :)

But I just took my chances :dance

Updated new painted hs / sneakers on first page.

Can i be added to waiting list.
I'll update soon. Thanks!!

I wonder if this will be delayed by a few weeks or a later date because the 15th is tomorrow and may appear that the deadline may not be met since its only showing 4 have actually paid the high deposit...:)

I wonder if this will be delayed by a few weeks or a later date because the 15th is tomorrow and may appear that the deadline may not be met since its only showing 4 have actually paid the high deposit...:)
I understand where you're coming from and I've decided to extend the deadline until July 31st.
If I don't receive the deposit by then, I will take your name off from the list without contacting you and I will give the chance to those of people on the wait list.
If anybody want out from list, I'd appreciate it if you can leave a comment below.
Thank you[emoji2] [emoji122]

Last edited:

Was literally just about to email you. Thanks for the extension. Really hoping to have a few more pieces moved to grab this.

Re: TAKING THE DEPOSIT [K.JUN artwork] 'THE JOURNALIST' Custom Full Figure

Updated notice about deposit due on the first page.
THANKS!!

Deposit sent Jun. Please confirm when you get a chance. Thanks bro
Thanks!! I got the deposit!! I'll update asap

can't wait to see the final clothing prototype and all of Robbie's accessories, looks to be another fantastic release from K.Jun

I didn't get the deposit for Duke from almost people.
I've decided to extend the deadline until July 31st.
Please pay your deposit for Duke.
If anybody want out from list, I'd appreciate it if you can leave a comment below.

Sorry, just seeing this. Price is too high for me, so you can take me off the list. Thanks. Looks amazing though.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

It's ok.
Thanks for let me know.

I got the deposit.
Thanks so much!!

I’m a super fan of this movie & character and this is a piece that I’ve been clamoring for since I joined this forum. I know I’m late to chime in here, and I do really want in on this but in all honesty I’m having a tough time getting past the exposed legs. I really hope that there could be a better body figured out or some type of other solution, because that really doesn’t look good on a $1200 set. Please don’t take offense because that’s not my intention at all; I’m only trying to be constructive and inspire thought on how to improve this. This is a character that a lot of us have been waiting a long time to see come to life, and if it’s finally happening I just want to see it get the top shelf treatment he deserves.

K. Jun, I know that you mentioned you’d include leggings, but I hope we can put our heads together and come up with a better solution, because quite honestly leggings are going to look like… leggings. I can ask Darth Magnus about his Rainman Narrator. I believe someone made these leg sleeves (maybe silicone?) that slide over the legs and gave it a very natural look.

A couple other things I wanted to throw out there; can there be a consideration for add-ons or a second version? This sculpt has a great likeness but it is very neutral for such a wacky, quirky, expressive character. Any chance at offering another version that portrays the characters personality a little more? Also, the outfit from the opening scene is a very relevant look and had the most screen time (the car ride all the way to checking into the hotel, lobby/lizard scene, etc.), and has pants which are the easiest way around the exposed leg issue. The short sleeves would show off Robbie’s watch and bracelet better too.

Again, I hope your not misunderstanding me or taking offense because I'm just trying to offer suggestions on how to make this long anticipated character all he can be

I’m a super fan of this movie & character and this is a piece that I’ve been clamoring for since I joined this forum. I know I’m late to chime in here, and I do really want in on this but in all honesty I’m having a tough time getting past the exposed legs. I really hope that there could be a better body figured out or some type of other solution, because that really doesn’t look good on a $1200 set. Please don’t take offense because that’s not my intention at all; I’m only trying to be constructive and inspire thought on how to improve this. This is a character that a lot of us have been waiting a long time to see come to life, and if it’s finally happening I just want to see it get the top shelf treatment he deserves.

K. Jun, I know that you mentioned you’d include leggings, but I hope we can put our heads together and come up with a better solution, because quite honestly leggings are going to look like… leggings. I can ask Darth Magnus about his Rainman Narrator. I believe someone made these leg sleeves (maybe silicone?) that slide over the legs and gave it a very natural look.

A couple other things I wanted to throw out there; can there be a consideration for add-ons or a second version? This sculpt has a great likeness but it is very neutral for such a wacky, quirky, expressive character. Any chance at offering another version that portrays the characters personality a little more? Also, the outfit from the opening scene is a very relevant look and had the most screen time (the car ride all the way to checking into the hotel, lobby/lizard scene, etc.), and has pants which are the easiest way around the exposed leg issue. The short sleeves would show off Robbie’s watch and bracelet better too.

Again, I hope your not misunderstanding me or taking offense because I'm just trying to offer suggestions on how to make this long anticipated character all he can be
Hi bro

Thanks for offering your suggestions.

I'm planning on making smiling head sculpt & Hawaiian shirt version outfit(opening scene) for buyers who orders normal full set to upgrade DX full set like the Thinker(Gump)
I've ordered Hawaiian shirt version outfit to Yunsil when I order Jacket version outfit(for normal Full set)

Actually I wanted to use Hottoys DX04 Bruce Lee body for Raoul.
But as you know it's hard to get...
And I'm looking for new bodies for him.
Maybe I could try to use Phicen Bruce Lee body.
But I'm not sure it would be fit with outfit.
And price will increase if I use Phicen body.

Hopefully I could make him perfectly.??

Thanks

K.JUN

Back