Tdkr - - - the monitor [list is now open]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [patara j.] - 1/6 batsuit case [prototype completed]

Dear Guys....

i'm a partner of Patara j. , and i take care of monitor production.
i must apologize for Patara j., he just move to new place and cant use the internet right now :slap
... but he is finishing the new box with the first lot of order, i think he'll update to you in these couple days.

for the monitor prototype...
i have use my skill in goldsmith field to making some part of monitor with brass for the reason of real material's solidity, and i will finish the rest around next week...

--
[-the picture of keyboard holding and chair part-]

photo4_zpse17a432e.jpg

photo2_zpsf34b18f6.jpg

photo1_zps5e9c4c04.jpg

IMG01562-20130110-1749_zps9d3ac4dd.jpg

Thanks you guys for waiting... and sorry again for lately us, i'll rush Patara j. to update soon.

:hi5:

yeah when they started with the new prefix for Dios I feared the worst but then I was still hoping they tackle the TDK one instead but oh well. I am still glad to get this one very soon (I hope), HT will likely be a bit cheaper but looking at the IM stand I am not sure by how much though and who knows how long it will take them as the IM stand took them well over a year if not two from leak to oh wait its still not out..

Will be interesting to see HT version I realize that is a very very early prototype surely HT won't make it solid like that and just simply paint it. They must be planning to make it from clear Acrylic plastic. If not it's gonna suck big time lol.

HT certainly wont use these type of material, and would most likely use all plastic. Judging from MrJeep's pic, I can see how long this is gonna take to build, but I think quality would be top notch.

I'd say those that pay for this get their money's worth.

was there any recent updates on this?

Update please!:lecture
Βe patient mates...i believe batbox will be awesome!:yess:

many many sorry for delayyyyyyyyyy mates.
they're almost complete now.
just the detailing of the box need to be attached.
here's how they look like...........

r872TG.jpg

Are there any light up features in the bat box?

ugh.....oh yeah.. so does it come with lighting? I only ask because on the proto pics there looked like wires in there with light tubes..

Gad damn are those going to be epic, great job..

Excellent work! I can't wait to see the final product photos! I hope lights are included!

Last edited:
Back