The Godfather MICHAEL CORLEONE Pacino

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wucasco

Freakazoid
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm a fan of the movies "The Godfather".
Anyone interested in this head of Michael Corleone, "The Godfather Part I & II"?
I'll make short run, interested contact me.
The price is $ 60 unpainted.
$ 85 painted.
Shipping outside Europe $ 10.
Europe Shipping $ 7
Payment by paypal to this address: [email protected]
First payment, first shipment
Thanks

List painted head
1.-
2.-
3.-
4.-

List unpainted head
1.- Joel.
2.- Levit05 (with neck)
3.- Thrustmaster(with neck)¿?
4.-
5.-

Last edited:
Dont mind incase Im wrong, but it looks quite too strikingly similar to the Enterbay Scarface Respect Version sculpt with some touchups in the hair...

6693191215_a742a1e6f2_o.jpg

im on the fence about unpainted, not liking that it seems to be a modded recast

I do not think I have to defend the work before you. You can clearly see the differences.
It is clear that fails to live up to other great works, but if you're not interested do not worry.

Dont mind incase Im wrong, but it looks quite too strikingly similar to the Enterbay Scarface Respect Version sculpt with some touchups in the hair...

6693191215_a742a1e6f2_o.jpg

I do not think I have to defend the work before you. You can clearly see the differences.
It is clear that fails to live up to other great works, but if you're not interested do not worry.

Way too defensive, he said he could be wrong. And the differences are not clear that's why he brought it up. I was on the fence, now I'm out.

Sorry wucasco but after looking into it a little bit I dont buy into the fact that its your original work. Seeing your short post history tells me that recasting sculpts, minimally modding their hairstyle and offering them has been a habit like how you recast and offered:

1. The HT Muscle TT Sculpt making it bald as a Jake Gyllenhaal sculpt

Happy holidays to all,
I present this character am I'm doing, this film seems to be happening with more pain than glory and I personally liked it and found it a very good movie. I recommend it to all those of you who like the police thriller. The movie starts with this:
I'm the police, and I'm here to arrest you. You've broken the law. I did not write the law. I may even disagree with the law but I will enforce it and no matter how you plead, congol, beg, or attempt to stir my sympathies, nothing you do will stop me from placing you in steel cage with grey bars. If you run away, I will chase you. If you fight me, I will fight back. If you shoot at me, I will shoot back. By law I am unable to walk away. I am a consequence. I am the unpaid bill. I am fate with a badge and a gun. Behind my badge is a heart like yours. I bleed, I think, I love, and yes, I can be killed. And although I am but one man, I have thousands of brothers and sisters who are the same as me. They will lay down their lives for me, and I them. We stand watch together, a thin blue line, protecting the prey from the predators, the good from the bad. We are the police.

Hope you like it and thanks for looking.

Hello,
anyone is interested in custom head Bryan Taylor, (Jake Gyllenhaal)
star of the film "End Of Watch" Los Angeles Police Dept.

Painted Head $ 75 including shipping.
Head unpainted $ 45 including shipping.

That's pretty cool did you use the tt HS cast and just remove the hair and make your own? Looks good though.

Yes,
you like?

And then the Sean Connery sculpt from (Repainted) Medicom's very own Henry Jones Senior recasted and added hair and beard mods to make a Hunt For Red October sculpt
HenryJones01.jpg

Hello freaks,
I made this head of Sean Connery, had thought to make Ramius. "The Hunt for Red October."
Marko Ramius is captain of the nuclear submarine.
The most modern submarine of the Soviet Union, the Red October Typhoon class.
Equipped with a revolutionary silent propulsion system magnetohydrodynamics, which makes it invisible to any sonar.
Or the British Agent John Mason in "The Rock". The only man who in the past was able to escape from Alcatraz alive. Who during the 1960s had been captured after spying for the British government, stealing some microfilm with all the dark history of the United States.

I will make a small print run depending on the people to show interest.
The head fits perfectly hot toys hitfigure ttm19 or body as you can see in the pictures.
The price is $ 45 unpainted.
$ 70 painted.
Shipping outside Europe $ 10.
Shipping Europe 7$

I rest my case... This comm is very intolerant of recasts being passed of as original work. No issues with you selling it or anything but just suggesting you own up that its a modded recast instead of claiming it to to be a original work from scratch...

Last edited by a moderator:
It could be a technicality but some of our most respected sculptors do exactly this thing, xemo viper has done it, Paul Carson...

It's all good, I'm glad someone took this crack at this sculpt turning it into Michael, it's not quite executds to the level is want it to be unfortunately.

the issue about it is the dishonesty, if you modify existing sculpts and make casts of your modded version fine, just dont say you sculpted it all.

the issue about it is the dishonesty, if you modify existing sculpts and make casts of your modded version fine, just dont say you sculpted it all.
:exactly: This was my exact point... I have no issue with him offering it for sale or him doing whatever with it... but dont call it your 'original' work and then when even pointed out, still persist from telling the truth.

Back