The Hacker - - Interest thread

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IKE-CON

Super Freak
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got my commissioned head back from Caine. It's a great likeness and should make a great figure.
As always, this project is one of my Grails, so I'm going to make it anyways.
And as always, I welcome anyone to join who's interested.

P1000447.JPG

I will be adding more pictures and info soon. Outfit is in the works.
I will make availble a full neck version of the head that fits the Worldbox AT025 perfectly(neck peg down inside the body).
I am working with an accessory maker for the mask, shoes and backpack.
I will also be making posters(Fsociety, end of the world party).

eow party.jpg
images

Here's a quick mock up and tease.

Elliot 2.JPG

P1000437.JPG

P1000463.JPGP1000464.JPGP1000465.JPGP1000466.JPGP1000467.JPG

I will have a full Elliot figure finished soon, so you can see what my vision is for this great character.

Thanks
Ike
One Sixth Global

Attachments

• P1000454.JPG
    P1000454.JPG
    332.6 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Looks great. I'd post this in the main thread because not many people ever check the interest section. Just my opinion though.

So I sent the heads to Lonnie at H2, he's casting up 3 versions of the head. No neck, neck made to fit Worldbox AT0-25 body(which I would suggest) and original longer neck version. I'm waiting for a response to see if silver zipper can be put on Hoddie. And hopfully DoggieDoc get's finished with a few other projects that he can start on this soon.

So post in the active project thread if your interested in Head, Head & Clothes or Full FIgure.
And I will make a list over there.

Thanks
Ike
One Sixth Global

Hello everyone. Just got the first pics on the painted head by Maxis-miniatures.
Can't wait to get this in-hand, on the body with the outfit. Lots of great detail which
will show up even more. I'm excited. What do you think?

Rami 4.jpg
Rami 2.jpg
Rami 3.jpg

I think the site has been hacked. I'm getting repeated conversations asking for money and can't get to most parts with out pop-ups over and over. If it continues I'll have to delete the site

Back